What do? i'm only at around 15% bodyfat and my arms are already fucking veiny af, makes me self conscious about it

what do? i'm only at around 15% bodyfat and my arms are already fucking veiny af, makes me self conscious about it

veins are pretty aesthetic and all but there's a point where it just looks disturbing and disgusting

Attached: 360_F_430379236_Emr6XrMA4nWzdzy0Bym8meoEmzmWTlqX.jpg (540x360, 23.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/qXRWTForOyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

girls like veiny arms, to them it looks like a giant veiny penis and it activates their sex drive. this is a fact

you are good op veins are based

I'm around 15% too, no veiny arms tho :( I wish I was you, my forearms won't grow

I want more veins, is it really just a matter of losing fat til they start poppin out?

>veins are gross
unless you’re shooting up gear and have varicose veins, they look fine. you’re mentally ill if you’re self conscious about normal veins

Wear long sleeves

>no pics
>OP is probably some kind of dandy who has one forearm vein and thinks it ruins his soft supple skin's smoothness and erotic look
motherfucking faggot.

Occlusion training is you're friend

Attached: FRMuYlnaUAAlQG4.jpg (840x1200, 147.7K)

Wait im retarded I thought you asked for more veins

you're probably just a delusional dyel

here’s pic

Attached: 4775FFAC-1F54-4F5C-ABA7-D95E5FE61113.jpg (828x1312, 481.69K)

as i said, delusional dyel, stop frauding

Lmao, why would you play yourself like this

try lifting

Holy shit not everything is about wamen

weird thing is it only happens in a specific lighting or only after a workout,i’m trying to recreate it rn and it’s not happening

>specific lighting or only after a workout

lmao retard

explain user

It literally is. Even when it isn't, it is.

youtube.com/shorts/qXRWTForOyU