Tanning

Should I tan anons? I'm disgustingly pale and would like to have a bit of darkness, skin cancer runs in my family though,

Would putting on sunscreen help mitigate carcinogens and stop me from burning but also give me a tan? I would probably tan in a bed like Bateman in pic related.

Attached: tan man.jpg (300x431, 15.73K)

Just go for a daily walk and take your shirt off in the sun for a few minutes.

Attached: Summer_Concert.jpg (640x480, 65.19K)

Don't use tanning beds bro, getting skin cancer is not worth it in the slightest. Not to mention tanning will age your skin.

Much better to use fake tan. I like Tan-Luxe's range, their The Face, and The Gradual both work wonders and are easy to apply

Back in 2013,2014, and 2015 I tanned and I had a full on proper tan, using the sun in my backyard, not a tanning bed, but I did it nude, getting 30 - 60 minutes of sun everyday.

It was the best I had ever felt in my life, but I stopped doing it because fear mongered out of doing it due to skin cancer concerns.

So I basically became a ghost pale white since 2015 - 2022 and Ive just felt like shit the last 7 years.

A few weeks ago I started doing my 30-60min backyard nude tanning again, and suddenly im feeling the best Ive ever felt since 7 years ago....... But im still concerned about skin cancer...

This is pissing me off, so for me to feel good, I need to risk skin cancer..... why?

Btw when I mean "feel like shit" I dont care about being pale ghost white, I dont mind that... the problem is if I dont get any sun, I feel like absolute shit physically/mentally.

Getting 30-60minutes of sun on me everyday nude in the backyard, it makes feel physically and mentally healthy, my sleep is flawless, etc.

So for me its not about looks, its about feeling healthy physically & mentally. But the problem is this apparently risks skin cancer....

So am I just supposed to never get any sun then? fuck sake

I think we evolved to handle 30 minutes in the sun. The skin cancer people literally spend all day in the sun.
Moderation is the key to just about everything in life.

Attached: Green.jpg (1080x1080, 92.89K)

Are you supplementing vitamin D? The answer to your problem, like most things, is doing it in moderation.

being in sun makes you feel good, not the tan
t. grew up around equator, moved to cold shithole later

I am supplementing Vitamin D for the last 7 years, but it doesn't give me that "healthy" feeling that getting 30-60min of sun on my nude body everyday

Based hivemind

>I'm disgustingly pale
can't relate
t. medchad with legs as pale as milk and arms as dark as a sandnigger

I tan at home, you should look into it

Wtf is wrong with you whitebros, there's no problem with having pale skin

Dude
You’re not a woman

Sit outside and sun your balls

Just wear some broad spectrum sun screen
Holy shit people are retarded

Eat good food and you can spend all the time in the sun you want.

Organ meats. Beefliver, heart, kidneys, cod liver etc..

Fat fish. Sardinnes, salmon, oysters etc..

Green veggies. Ruccola (whatever you faggots call it in english, broccoli and other cruciferous veggies.

If you eat shit your skin wont be able to handle to much sun.

Eat well and build up your tolerance to sunlight.

Nah, you really shouldn’t user. It’s the ultimate short term gain for long term risk. You can easily get skin cancer using beds. If you really want to add some color to yourself, use the fake stuff.

This
If you get as little as 5 minutes a day of straigth sunlight it's enough

Is there a smell? I've used Balibody and 2 days in I still smell like a sweaty sock

The Face has raspberry oil in it so it smells like raspberry for about 30 seconds, but no 'fake tan'
smell, no

you're trying too hard big man