How do we raise our sons to ensure they turn out out better than we did?

How do we raise our sons to ensure they turn out out better than we did?

Attached: young-people-friends-walking-city-group-teenagers-talking-smiling-having-fun-city-friendship-people-young-142228491.jpg (800x533, 82.13K)

by not having them and let only Chad to reproduce

Chad's not going to stick around and raise his sons and daughters though.
Not advocating for cuckoldry, but just saying.

You don't, the media has an iron grip on every level of society.
Haven't you learned from the kung flu meme? They're dictating every single aspect of life by now

I learned all my formative ideas about dating, sex, and women from tv and movies. Spent most of my adult life behind the curve and having to unlearn it. I plan on teaching my son the basics once he's in middle school.

by not having them. losing my virginity when i was 23 yo with a prostitute is a very clear sign that nature gave me. and i will follow its advice. i wont reproduce

it's imperative that we instill values of acceptance and equality in our kids, especially our sons. i think those kids books about lgbt and racial issues are a godsend.

when it comes to sons in particular, i think we have to teach healthy masculinity. a healthy boy will learn empathy and compassion alongside strength and resilience, and know not to tie their worth up in with anything toxic.

everyone will face rejection in life, and it seems like in modern times the worst thing you can teach a growing boy is that any instance of rejection is cause for growing bitter. true strength means to not take rejection to heart, and to remain confident in your own value.

Attached: FB_IMG_1630329927933.jpg (720x720, 50.7K)

what basics?

>filename

Hfrio pirginsl uxjkbxf

Attached: 1643352510596.jpg (595x473, 26.76K)

Not letting them be on the internet, or at least limiting their internet usage. Keep good monitoring of the websites they visit so they stay on normalfaggot shitholes

Just do the opposite of what we did, son.
>don't be nice/polite/kind/courteous
>only ever think about yourself
>only ever care about yourself
>never say sorry

Despite the dumb ass twitter faggot shit attached to your post, I agree with you actually, especially about being confident in your own value and healthy masculinity.

ya i'm p smart.

Attached: FB_IMG_1642353243632.jpg (720x719, 61.29K)

not gonna have a son that's just gonna struggle with mental illnesses and be a total loser

If I have sons my plan will be to incentive growth in areas other than academics as well as academics of course. I'll offer monetary rewards like 50 if you date a girl for more than 3 weeks, 100 if 5 or more people come to your 16th bday or if you get invited to more than one 16th and 100 if you get laid before 18. This should set him up well for adult life if he can acheive these things and imo are more important than lots of high grades. One final one I thought of is 50 if they can bench 60Kg for more than 10 reps before 18

By not giving birth to them, fuck life

Nothing will be better than it is now for a really long time and it is very very bad right now
If your genes survive for 500+ years you may have a shot but do you really want them to endure that? A good death is better for your soul

>it's imperative that we instill values of acceptance and equality in our kids, especially our sons. i think those kids books about lgbt and racial issues are a godsend.
I hope you turn out to be barren

>limit internet usage
>teach them that real life accomplishments are more important than virtual ones
>tell them social media is not real
>get them interested in a sport or at least some kind of exercising to get them to care about their physical bodies and not be scrawny computer nerds
>tell them to always be prepared to handle things themselves and not to rely on authority to defend you every time, like teachers, hr, counselors etc. tell them that these people are often struggling at their jobs and they cant save you every time and might not even want to
>encourage them to read instead of doomscrolling tiktok for hours
it would take a massive effort on my part to transform myself into the proper role model they would need, i would try to work out and read with them to set an example and not be a fat shit on a computer all day, which is more effort than im willing to put in.

Attached: 1639920423554.png (700x467, 715.56K)

We raise daughters instead.

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 31.98K)

lol go fuck yourself :)

oh that ofc is not original. must be a lot of people telling you to go fuck yourself

whats toxic is teaching white kids that they are less important by prioritizing lessons about other races and gender theory
black people dont give a fuck about teaching their kids about treating white kids with muh equality
kids need to learn how to be their own people racial relations training can be a half hour discussion on an off sunday
saying its imperative that we instill it is so fucking retarded

Attached: 83472389_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 600.36K)