B.O. of unhealthy or overweight people

>B.O. of unhealthy or overweight people
>Always a fungal or poopy smell
>B.O. of fit or excercising men
>Strong sexy cigarette smell that makes me gay horny and want to jack off / fuck

Why does this happen?

Attached: de94fd0b55b308873fe8edb46d9c983f20a738efe7c451fc12e6458eddb6785c.jpg (800x719, 66.28K)

Because u gay user.

Meesh artwork is hot, especially the comic about the Panther wanting to fuck his college bro. But it ain't got nothing on anything Nyuudles drops.

Attached: 10puyx46kkh61.jpg (840x960, 62.57K)

Have you ever eaten bear meat? Its flavor and smell change drastically depending on what it eats and how it lives.
Think about what nasty shit is likely locked up in the fat and sweat of the average fat. Imagine that getting released as they perspire, mingling with their poorly maintained skin. That's why.

a couple people(women) have commented on my sweat smelling like a bakery(fungal?) what does this mean bros I generally eat dairy(sour cream, cheese ,milk, ayran) some meat(chicken, cow) and try to avoid grain completely. I find sweat smell to be a very interesting topic, though for obvious reasons you dont get the chance to discuss it much. I noticed with certain people who look similar/ are from the same region sometimes have similar sweat smells.

Attached: C67C3659-B811-4E34-941A-871CBEC2966C.jpg (1772x2195, 1002K)

sourness is the method by which the body detects acid, if your sweat has an sour smell, it could mean your diet is too acidic

How do I achieve Legoshimode?

Fuck Haru, I swear. Legoshi should have gone for Juno and had a happy wolf family.

idk if it smells sour or not but would my diet not dictate that I do, in fact, eat mostly alkaline foods and therefore me having a sour smell wouldn’t be probable?

Fuck off you fucking pedophiles faggots. Jerking off to fucking Animals. You faggots got raped every single day huh?

dairy and meat is acidic, carbs are acidic.

non caffinated herbal teas are alkaline, bitter vegetables are alkaline, baking soda, potassium bicarbonate, borox, are alkaline.

furry website

should i start chugging soda for scentmaxxing

it is high in sodium, drink a teaspoon at a time

>he doesn’t lift for the chance at an anthro gf
NGMI

Im 190cm 110kg and people describe my b.o. as "homegrown weed"
Is this good or bad

KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE - KYS FURRY DEGENERATE -

My sweaty armpits smell like onion.

Probably diabetic or a candida infection.

Body odour is directly related to what you eat. Eat a balanced diet and you'll smell good, eat like shit and you'll smell like shit. It's pretty simple

Attached: 1cb54457a0d49dfb5b355b9c35d930b9.jpg (824x1280, 421.54K)

me in the middle

neither, retard. kys