What are you neet robots doing today?

what are you neet robots doing today?

Attached: 20220201_135039.jpg (2868x3824, 1.09M)

it's the morning and I'm going to get a few more drinks in me to fall asleep

trying to finish schoolwork ive been procrastinating on
already dropped one of my classes so this shouldnt be hard but its difficult finding the motivation to do anything

what about you OP?

this schizoidboy is going to have fun fantasizing :)

Eating icecream UwU

I'm getting raped to Gold IV in Master Duel

Pretty well, aside from the first local sunny days managing to ruin my sleep pattern.
I dont quite get why I love to sleep in the sunlight so much, but damn it is relaxing!
Shower, Coffee and time for vidya now.

>neet robots
>schoolwork
Are you fucking retarded?

grinding accounts on genshin impact and making myself a cup of coffee desu

Attached: 1635942788156.jpg (1680x1194, 1.31M)

im trying to pull myself out of NEEThood taking online classes but im failing pretty miserably
other than that i do nothing lmao

Losing at DOTA 2 and drinking scotch
What are you doing?

Same things I always do. Life is pain, and my prisoners laugh at my existence. There is no hope, only the void awaits me.

Attached: 985-9855641_201kib-1303x1247-anons-favorite-removebg-preview(2).png (511x489, 360.43K)

I am quite desperately trying to find a job after my mental breakdown and losing the previous one, here there are no spergbucks to be gained in any way, so I will starve otherwise.

ngl i agreed with this other user for a second or two before you gave us an explanation now i think it's good that you're trying to stop being a neet desu
to your question, it's almost 2pm here and i've only just got out of bed lol... i'm gonna water some plants and then probably play vidya or something
this early? what flavor tho..?
you find it fun to grind stuff on genshin user-kun?
pretty much what i said to the first user desu... i tried getting into dota once (when Paragon was shut down, rip) but it wasn't for me i guess

Attached: 1643591360539.png (517x600, 257.48K)

imma wack off all day

That's awful, my sister gave me her account to grind on together with mine and it's a fucking chore

waiting for my favorite streamers to stream, browse 15 different Any Forums boards in the meantime, maybe fap at least once; you know, the usual

just morbid curiosity but what do you get off to?

Attached: 1641780804954.jpg (1040x960, 129.17K)

not really
i need the primogems to (not) fuel my gambling addiction since i still ganyu on an acc with an amos bow
on the bright side i already got zhongli on my sort of main
then again i have no idea how to play him
ikr, the loading times and some of the dailies are horrible to repeat over and over again
i currently have around 20 accounts of which i'm trying to grind 5 right now
i'm not autistic enough to grind artifacts or every material though

Attached: 1635259237995.png (320x364, 124.41K)

i've degenerated into the whole femdom / shemale type stuff, not proud of it but it is what it is; started out with big boobs and milfs etc but that was a long time ago and it seems to be the case that i've needed more taboo things to get my kicks

i didn't understand a single thing of what you just said since i've never played genshin but you do you user
could be worse user... at least you're not a furry lol

Attached: 1643526653551.jpg (1095x810, 457.68K)

>at least you're not a furry
yup, that's still weird to me but im pretty sure those guys put in work and have a large catalog of the taboo type stuff i may enjoy so who knows... maybe one day i'll become a furry too out of convenience or whatever

i say this because way back when during the days of trap threads and whatnot i always said to myself, "ew i dont like this, would never fap to it, it's gross etc".. then a bailey jay here and there and BOOM look where that got me

qrd would be that primogems are the stuff you use to summon characters and you can buy them with real money or grind away for them cuz gacha game
ganyu and zhongli are just the promoted characters that are pretty good right now desu
what kinda games do you play user?

Attached: 1642443046243.jpg (774x1199, 154.61K)

>what kinda games do you play user?
not gacha games lmao.. but i think i know how you feel user, after all i have over 600hrs in Warframe

Attached: 1643583911299.jpg (536x593, 155.71K)