Anyone got any old Any Forums images? I deleted my Any Forums folder when I left years ago

Anyone got any old Any Forums images? I deleted my Any Forums folder when I left years ago

Attached: 1655506664682.jpg (1600x1600, 267.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK551578/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 010.png (1600x900, 752.3K)

Trying to decipher this one. Is it just because he wouldn't stop eating vitamin c?

Oh its the overdosing on that an multis. What a retard

jesus how the fuck can someone overdose on Mulitivis

Hypervitaminosis is no joke. You should only take a single multivitamin a day, maybe 2 if you're the size of two people.

only 60,000 IUs of Vitamin D every week
no other supplement needed

i eat my veggies
simple as

Attached: gallon of milk a day expectation vs reality fit.jpg (1597x1500, 489.72K)

That guy is evil

Attached: D4C62C7F-856F-494C-A1CF-5B2AE6A50F0A.jpg (801x558, 109.46K)

Get a vitamin d test on Amazon. Seriously. That's an insane amount of vitamin D.

>I deleted my Any Forums folder when I left years ago
aka i need more content for my shitty ig Any Forums page. kys newfag nigger

or just follow the serving size
retard
why would anyone go crazy on vitamin K? k2 is all you need and typically you get it in meat but even getting it online is super hard to fuck up dosing

anyways the shit natties will do before just roiding, fucking kek

No read the mega stack of vitamin K panel. He was taking hundreds of mg of vitamin K a day. Most daily doses in supplement form are like 500 mcg.

Vitamins A,D,E and K are only soluble in lipids, all others in water.
The later ones will be pissed away if the body can't store them, but the first ones will be amassing which is why you can overdose on them

i can't find one on amazon
i don't get sun anymore and i'm not white

how often do you recommend i take then? i can only get 60k IU packs

been on my routine for months and haven't noticed anything odd

how long does it take to stop being vitamin D deficient? cause i was 3 years ago

No I used to come here when it was Tinytrip, ocb etc and there used to be some funny stuff

found this on my old mac

Attached: fit.jpg (1483x805, 294.46K)

Anyone got the full res pic of this?

Attached: fit no gf.png (1608x1600, 2.1M)

Attached: fit squats and oats.png (1620x1894, 280.1K)

Bump

This isn't the whole image, or maybe there's another one. Essentially, he copied someone's (someone who knew his shit) stack and added modifications without knowing or understanding the whole thing. He ended up overdosing on vitamin K (and who knows what else).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK551578/

IIRC; he came back on fit to complain and tell people not to listen to TYVD trip. People asked for details, and he got made fun of because of his idiocy... Damn, 2009, he's probably dead by now?

I saw statistics a while back that said that most people in the west were vitamin D deficient, especially as you move further up north (less sun, and covered in more layers, etc.).
Vitamin D is necessary for a healthy immune system and bones. It is also very hard to overdose from it; you would need like 60000 IUs a day to show toxicity.
That being said, 60k a week is just stupid, even if you live in up there in the Yukon.