Share of high schoolers who have had sex has gone down significantly

It looks like a downwards line.

Attached: 1643804748485.png (640x400, 156.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Without_Work_(book)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool, I hope it continues.

BBCbros what went wrong......

>all other races
asians btfo, where is your kpop now, chinks?

where is sexbot gf?

still get more pussy than you pigskin

Kek, just adjust that for income. Poor people fuck like rabbits, always have.

What the fuck happened at 2011 with all the other races? Chinks explain?

What counts as highschoolers in your american shithole? Here highschoolers are 12 to 18, so I'm glad, it should be lower

Won't amount to anything, nothing will stop this train

Attached: 1633920582955.jpg (1558x2025, 271.69K)

When sex bots get good enough, even very attractive males will use them. Why would anyone want a women who complains and is imperfect when you can get a perfect subservient robot that exists to fulfill all your physical and emotional needs. It sounds perfect.

Attached: 1643581602114.png (720x888, 1.2M)

>When sex bots get good enough
Won't happen in time, we are already feeling the effects of the male workforce dropping out and a shitty fucktoy won't change this trend.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Without_Work_(book)
If you're interested, here's a politically neutral book which tries make sense of this trend

I wanna see that separated out by genitals

>Won't happen in time
I don't know bro, it's a multi-billion dollar untapped market. If a company could make a product that meets men's physical and emotional needs, the profitability would be insane. It's not just about fucking, it would also give the user a simulation of love and acceptance.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Without_Work_(book)
>If you're interested, here's a politically neutral book which tries make sense of this trend
Thanks, I'll check it out.

And that was pre-covid and lockdown.
Hunting time for you desperate "a virgin girl won't ever cuck me" fools.
Good luck making anything out of it. kek.

They heard the world was ending in 2012 and they went ballistic.

>we are already feeling the effects of the male workforce dropping out
You overlook what a guy will do for LOYAL pussy.
Hell, I would flip burgers for a decent sexbot. And I am an aged NEET-lifer with zero reason to wage

>blacks had the highest lay rate at some point
Kek, I guess it really wasn't a meme.

Attached: vladimir-putin-amused.gif (346x244, 1.66M)

Now split men and women.

i think young girls are starting to realize that no one is coming to save you if you have a kid before you can support it.

all these single mothers who became jaded husks will just die as jaded husks, there isn't a happy ending for them. no amount of virtue signaling and coping will create that happy ending.

>You overlook what a guy will do for LOYAL pussy.
The novelty would wear off, the damage is done, I don't expect this trend to turn around, possibly not ever. It's more like the spirit of this age, life seems bleak and pointless, inceldom is just one aspect of it.

UNIRONICALLY, got too cocky

Now let's see the female chart

That feel is deceiving, mostly fueled by the wish which I share to see a shit society decay and burn as it deserves.
It wont happen quickly enough, and likely not within our lifetimes. History is a snail-speed process and social moods are as flighty as women.

they didn't do this, because if men saw it, it would be like the Arab Spring, but worse

Of course it won't happen in our lifetime, I never implied it would. It won't "happen" at all, it will be a slowly decreasing quality of life for everyone except the extremely rich. People will simply accept these things as new facts of life they just have to live with. Shortages, ethnics being more and more aggressive towards whites, etc., being priced out of housing and investment, even retirement. They'll learn to live with it.

And they deserve it, I also can't wait for all these millennial cunts to hit the wall and realize that all they have to offer of value is gone and commit collective suicide.