How much male attention does an average girl really get and is it comparable to the female attention a Any Forums guy...

How much male attention does an average girl really get and is it comparable to the female attention a Any Forums guy experiences?

Attached: 1655704225103.jpg (1125x1375, 391.45K)

A Any Forums guy doesn't even come close.

The average girl gets a dozen times more attention than a gym rat.

Comparable in the way that the light we receive from our sun is comparable to the light we see from distant stars.

If you, as a man, want to get 50% of the attention an average woman gets, you need to be insanely handsome, like if someone takes a picture of you and posts on the internet you become famous handsome.

Or you could just be a murderer and decent looking.

With social media the average girl has 50+ men texting her regularly and all fighting for her love. However, these guys are not some Indian losers like you would think but most of them are successful tall handsome engineers, doctors, lawyers, managers etc.
The competition around the average girl is absolutely insane. I knew a girl in college who was ugly and had been offered 15K that she flies out to vacation with a guy.

>this is what virgins actually believe

Well, he is partially right. If you exchange numbers with a girl you can be absolutely sure that you will just be another additional guy on her long list of guys she is constantly in contact with. Girls then pick the best suitor out of them.
>inb4 then be the best one
Sure, that's the strategy but it isn't exactly easy. If you are only 5'8" for example then every guy who is taller is automatically deemed as better in the female mind.

you cant even comprehend how much attention they get. my 7/10 female friend was on tinder for a couple months between long term relationships and every swipe was a match + messages about wanting sex. she became disgusted with the guys and herself after that.

>and actually live their life according to
lmao

1000x more, its like comparing arena football to the nfl

Yup

Beautiful

Well, if numbers are what you want: I as a highly educated fit man receive maybe 2-5 likes a week on Tinder, mostly from ugly fatties. An average/ok looking woman receives around 500 likes a day, a good looking one easily thousands. One of my matches told me when she used boost she received 800 likes in half an hour. And yeah, she isn't even that good looking, and she wasn't an interesting enough personality for me to even go and see her.

Being fit doesn't bring you any more attention in practice. It's only in very special occasions when you might be directly compared to fat people. This basically means a pool party or something like that.

What about the average girl who is not on Tinder? Do they get the same attention in real life too?

A 7/10 girl gets more attention from the opposite sex than Brad Pitt.

with india being on all social media, a woman from the time she can read enough to login to social media to the time filters can no longer make look under 30 will drown in attention so long as she's not obese and doesn't have a private profile You cannot even comprehend how easy it is for women to get attention or get laid is it the dick or attention they want maybe not but there are no beggars among women only choosers.

Obviously a lot but it’s mostly low tier men looking for easy sex

this. The vast majority get ignored because they are precisely the type who would be desperate enough to message somebody you don't know and send your sad willy

> I as a highly educated fit man receive maybe 2-5 likes a week on Tinder, mostly from ugly fatties
Cope
I am truly average looking and I got at least 20 matches a week

low tier men to girls are the bottom 80%

The bar is on the floor tho. Have you seen the average man lately?

>Have you seen the average man lately?
The 30+ American maybe, yeah. I live in Austria and only 13% of young men 18-30 are overweight, average height is 6ft and most exercise somewhat regularly. If you are in University, the average man is even better.
Girls' standards are insane here.

Based desu

Not in practice, because IRL not that many actually bother to approach. However, the difference is still insane. Like, if your average fit guy gets approached once in five years, and maybe gets another look once a month, an average girl is asked for phone number or dates a few times a week, a month at minimum.

In a bar it's obviously like on Tinder. Any average looking chick may realistically expect to be approached by at least 80% of guys in said bar. Any fit guy may realistically expect to be approached by 1% of girls at max, and of the 95% of girls he is assumed to approach, maybe 5% won't be immediately disgusted.

You must have low standards or you're handsome, at least young probably. Obviously location and society helps. I'm not an americunt.

Girls attention levels don't even compare to males. Partially because every guy is constantly on the subconscious prowl for pussy. But the main reason is that we are just set up in this way. Guys are initiators and girls are responders. Girl doesn't want to be perceived as desperate so she will often skip on an occasion just to save herself from risking face.
If you're really interested in the difference, then chat/dating apps are your answer. Just create a catfish account. Just beware, because you might find yourself blackpilled as even if you present yourself as a girl with a cardboard-tier personality guys will still bow down to you. But it's completely normal. I myself went over some bullshit from the girl I just wanted to score. Basically equivalent of how you spam buttons on keyboard to skip cutscenes in vidya.