Has anyone here

Ever gone to a forest, picked up shrooms themselves, prepared and ate them ,? How did it go? Are there any mushrooms similar looking that are poisonous?

Attached: FRANK_drug_image_mushrooms.jpg (767x620, 61.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metatube.com/en/videos/8670/Dancing-man-wearing-a-horse-mask-cooks-wild-mushrooms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Op don't do this. There are many poisonous mushrooms that look like p cubensis. You won't be able to tell the difference and you will die

Are you trying to commit suicide, OP?

i got violent diarreha

i didn't eat any shrooms, i'm just blogposting

Where do you live?

I'd be looking for semilanceata b

/ I don't mind dying but it's not my goal

Don’t do this, you will die.
Poisonous mushrooms are really poisonous.

I don't talk to feds

If feds wanted to know your location, they wouldn’t have to ask you retard

People buying shrooms from a dealer might aswell fear buying poisonous ones by mistake. Same shit

Different regions have different mushrooms retardo

You become this guy
metatube.com/en/videos/8670/Dancing-man-wearing-a-horse-mask-cooks-wild-mushrooms

It's a bad idea and you will likely die a very unpleasant death.

Psychedelic mushrooms are not good beginner foraging mushrooms because they have many lookalikes

>semilanceata b
Liberty caps are easy to identify and there aren't any poisonous mushrooms that look similar (in the UK anyway, I don't whether that's true where you live).

My ex went to school with a mycologist and she told him to never do this. You can't always tell what's safe and what's not and its best to just not forage for mushrooms altogether. You can get severe nerve damage that wont kill you but will dramatically fuck you over and reduce your quality of life

My quality of life couldn't be much worse

Being permanently paralyzed and in chronic pain would be worse fag

Imagine your current like, but random parts of your body, including senses, just flat out don't respond. Or work at random intervals.

This isn't some 'you lose 10 horse points' kind of scale of quality, it's shit you get in addition to your current shitty life.

Attached: 1569545456626.jpg (1500x1093, 508.67K)

i died

People do it all the time where I live. You just have to learn to identify then. There's places online you can post pictures and people will id the species for you

>You can't always tell what's safe and what's not and its best to just not forage for mushrooms altogether
yeah don't forage for food, don't grow food - its dangerous goym. just sit in your shitty 1 room flat and order some goyslop.

>See white mushroom
>Oh I know this one, it's edible
>Take some home
>Cook them
>Eat them
>Taste nice
>Next day
>Throw up blood
>Go to hospital
>Tell them what I did
>Drink charcoal while getting MRI
>Liver dissolved by destroying angel mushroom toxins