To whichever one of you needs to see this

You're driving her away. You know you are. Just tell her how you're feeling and what's bothering you. If she's asking it's because she cares. She wants communication. Don't be like me and shut her out. Don't ignore it and hope the problems you have together solves itself. If she's willing to try to work with you, let her. You will regret it if you don't. You will miss her even more terribly when she inevitably leaves for good because of your unwillingness to meet her halfway. And if she doesn't leave at first, your relationship will slowly die until you rarely speak anymore. Her patience will only last so much. That's my blog, here's some anime titties.

Attached: 1636647612372.jpg (853x713, 334.29K)

I love to drive people away and I enjoy it lmao. If she is an annoying cunt she just deserves it. I make my mark and ghost. I communicate better than anybody I know. If they are low IQ they can eat dirt. I dated a girl for 3 years and silently left in the middle of the night to never talk to her again. You sound like a faggot hopeless romantic that sees the illusion still. Everyone wants to be an asshole? I can join them 10 times harder and make their life miserable.

I am a bad person and i treat people badly. She deserves better

Clearly this thread isn't for you

Sir, this is the incel board.

> tell her how you're feeling
>If she's asking it's because she cares
>If she's willing to try to work with you
>You will miss her even more
>implying I can get a she, much more a she that cares about me
I know that you advise is good, I only don't know the use of it on this board.

Attached: Screenshot_20220109-224821_TikTok.jpg (510x483, 142.88K)

I've been the center point of ambiguous posters, and I"m fully aware of my situation, but to what extent that goes, and to who it may concern is out of my understanding.

Is it my stalker, or is it God, or is it that frog poster or is it all of the above? I'd like any help I can get, but it seems like I'm going down a spiral that I wont come back from.

She distanced herself because she no longer needed emotional support once she left her abusive bf
I dont really blame her because I dont think she was consciously doing it but still, I was just being used as a tool or convenience and nothing else. It was not a lack of communication or anything else

No, fuck off. I'm just gonna go find another girl, I'm tired of her shit and I hope she rots with someone else, good riddance.

who? I don't have any girls that talk to me.

Take it as advice for the future if you ever do have a she that cares about you one day

I'm not any of those things but take my post as a sign if it's relevant to you. Let her in user. Work through whatever the problem is together. Don't take her for granted as I once did to the only girl who cared about me.

I used to have this as one of my reasons to shut her out. If she liked me in the first place then that meant she already thought I was good enough. She liked me for me. If she was so adamant in wanting to know my thoughts it was for a reason. I only wish I realized that sooner instead of letting my own self hate and low self esteem do the talking for her.

Based sigma Chad

>She's asking it's because she cares.
Most women stop caring the moment a man shows a bit of weakness

I just hurt her. I'm an abusive boyfriend who has realized it. While the bruising and black eye might not be physical they are still there. She was so adamant about finding something good in me, but I couldn't stand to see her suffer. What is my pain versus her happiness? She'll find someone less problematic and be happy

>You're driving her away. You know you are. Just tell her how you're feeling and what's bothering you. If she's asking it's because she cares. She wants communication. Don't be like me and shut her out. Don't ignore it and hope the problems you have together solves itself. If she's willing to try to work with you, let her. You will regret it if you don't. You will miss her even more terribly when she inevitably leaves for good because of your unwillingness to meet her halfway. And if she doesn't leave at first, your relationship will slowly die until you rarely speak anymore. Her patience will only last so much. That's my blog, here's some anime titties.
booba

what do I do if he continues to ignore what he did to me, i grow more insecure when im by myself, but when im with him i like to think im happy. i dont know if i could or think ill be able to ever start something new with anyone else, it took us a long time to get this far and he screwed that up. I also went back to him way too fast and easy that one night, i regret it a lot now. I really am getting tired of it. wish we would say something

AAAAAAH GOD DAMN IT
your right op
how could i not see this before
thank u

I hate when moids make a huge fucking scene about not wanting to talk about their problems and when they could be using that energy to just tell me what the hell is wrong

>Guy finally opens up to a femoid
>She loses all interest in him and breaks up because she is just is not feeling it anymore
>Wonder why guys refuse to open up

>Implying

Moron

The worst part is the actual person I want to be with, is already long gone. There is someone who I've been meaning to talk to, who probably likes me, but I dislike her very bitchy cali girl personality so doubt it would work out