I started taking fish-oil tablets for the first time in probably 5 years...

I started taking fish-oil tablets for the first time in probably 5 years, and my joint pains that ive been dealing with for the last ~3 years have all but disappeared in a matter for weeks.

5 years ago I gave up all supplements as a "fuck supplements" phase I went through and decided they were useless, but apparently not (unless im experiencing a massive placebo effect of my joints no longer having debilitating sharp pains) but some how I doubt a placebo can completely eliminate 3 years of constant joint pain.

Attached: 32592390590235.jpg (724x483, 175.33K)

Why not just eat an oily fish?

Now imagine if you got that oil from food and increased its absorption rate from ~30% to ~90%.

I do eat a lot of fish, but it wasn't enough obviously.

1 fish oil tablet has as much omega'3s as 1 can of tuna does.... but Im taking 6-10 fish oil tablets a day.... so im getting 6-10X more omega 3 than a can of tuna gives.

And i cant just eat 6-10 cans of tuna a day, imagine the mercury

Do you retards eat fish every day?

>And i cant just eat 6-10 cans of tuna a day, imagine the mercury
You don't want to become a superhero?

No. I rarely eat fish, and I never supplement. I don't have OP's issues. I guess I'm just better.

Lol, so you posted obviously impractical advice just to feel better because you're not using supplements? You have much bigger issues than OP.

>impractical
What's impractical about eating fish?

>What's impractical about eating fish?
God, I hate the strawmanning kike retards on this website so fucking much, it's unreal. There's nothing hard about eating some fish some of the time, but it can be hard to enough fish to match the dose you would get by supplementing every day.

>match the dose you would get by supplementing every day.
That dose is impractical. What did humans do before supplements? Oh yeah, they just ate food. Cope harder, virgin.

Buy an aquarium with some golden fish and every morning grab one a suck him for some minutes, then spit back

So simple

I live in inland and good fish is expensive as fuck here. And I'm tired of saithe and tuna.

I guess OP should go back to having achy joints because some mentally ill tranny freak thinks it's better to have achy joints than to consume an "impractical" dose of fish oil from supplements.

Tuna isnt an oily fish.

>I live in inland
So have millions of people throughout history. Somehow they thrived without fish. Migt want to look into that.

You will never have an argument.

based user im now taking 4 fish oil supplements a day
fuck jannies/trannies/juice

Can of sardines has more omega 3 than 3 or 4 "daily dose" pills. They're often quite expensive as well and it'd be almost as reasonable to just eat sardines (but certainly not the ones dipped in oil as the oil has tons of omega 6).

Or just eat any fish more often than sardines.

>but Im taking 6-10 fish oil tablets a day
why?

Good now start drinking it. Way better than the tablets, you'll feel the difference

Wait until you find glucosamine OP