Were you able to score more attractive women when you got Any Forums ?

Were you able to score more attractive women when you got Any Forums ?

Attached: 1655699835798.webm (576x1024, 671.79K)

I have never had sex

god fucking damnit
piglet looking bitch

I have never touched a woman

Attached: 1654788919412.jpg (400x396, 38.13K)

no idea, i got qt's before and after

the sex is better tho

I am afraid of women. I hate being touched even by my own mother

Attached: 1655641770365.jpg (300x300, 64.2K)

No, I always got attractive girls. I just started attracting a different type of girl.

haha same

Attached: oh boy my favorite flavor.jpg (640x640, 108.03K)

It guarantees more opportunities if that's what you're asking.

god i hope this isnt real

>when you get fit but are still a söyboy on the inside
the vid

this
so viscerally this.

God lifting is just a fucking cope isnt it kms

I am happy for both people in this video. When you really click with someone, you realize that there's more than just looks at play. I broke things off with a girl I found super cute because I knew she would have caused me a ton of stress in the long run.

>tfw 1 hug in 10 years

Attached: boobeyes.png (540x722, 808.91K)

It's been at least 12 years since I even intentionally touched someone that wasn't a handshake.

Attached: 1645417019704.png (346x510, 138.07K)

This. She says he is super sweet. Why wouldn't we be happy for them?

Yes. Bringing less fit friends with me and mogging them while they try to shoot their shot makes the women gravitate towards me as an escape from my cringe friends.

You shouldn't be happy for either of them. You shouldn't be happy for the guy because he obviously has self esteem issues. You shouldn't be happy for the girl because her standards went up past the realm of reality for after they break up.

I have been getting more matches on dating apps since I was a dyel. I have still not lost my virginity nor gotten a gf, just some shitty dates. Im autistic and cant talk to people, much less text where I cant read emotion and whatnot. Its a funny situation.

Attached: Woman2.jpg (1024x1024, 476.07K)

I agree with you a bit, but also keep in mind these two are so far away from each other in terms of looks that it will inevitably ruin the relationship. The guy will get attention from girls better looking than his gf, and will either cheat on her or he won't. But even if he doesn't, his gf will get massively insecure and the relationship will die because of it. It's better if couples are closer to each other in looks.

>I'm happy about racemixing
kys

I was feeling bad for that guy but I’m on the same boat god damn
thanks for posting this

This is really THE BEST you can get after getting fit?

It's about right for America.