Boo-hoo feel sorry for men

>Boo-hoo feel sorry for men
>All men reveal themselves to be literal monsters if you let them talk for 10 seconds

Attached: 300px-Creating_Bugs_Bunny's_ No .jpg (300x294, 12.24K)

would you not feel bad if you were a monster and you could not stop being one?

But men don't feel bad about being monsters. They feel bad about people reacting to them being monsters. There's an important difference.

I actually do notice that a lot of men are straight up heartless, but it's often a result of being crushed. Still, if you don't have a heart you're a lot more difficult to love. You don't wanna be a cold monster. Be a warm-blooded one. If you live life being vulnerable to everyone, you're gonna get abused, but if you are selective you'll be fine.

Attached: Sketch-99998979899855977987989887779878999798989.png (478x462, 140.33K)

>make a man bottle up all his feelings for decades
>it festers
>finally allow him to unload
>be surprised that horrible shit comes out
Whose fault is it really?

I just want tickle girls. Does that make me a tickle monster?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33.19K)

>I actually do notice that a lot of men are straight up heartless, but it's often a result of being crushed.
It really isn't. Consider the following: I have NEVER met a single white male, gay, straight, whatever who was not OBSESSED with extremely gory movies. Not one. Not a single fucking one. That's not normal and that's not okay, and yet ALL of them? Seriously?

Nah, your feelings are shit. Keep that garbage bottled up so I don't have to smell it. I know what you demons actually feel.

we as humans species are monsters, not just men. You want a woman example read about the the ''blood countess''.

This thread smells weird

Attached: 1624182610017.jpg (752x866, 233.51K)

It can't stay bottled up forever, that's the problem. The longer you try, the worse it gets when it's eventually released.

>white

Yeah, retarded foid or nigger detected.

Attached: 1630715710549.jpg (415x411, 20.61K)

>we as humans species are monsters, not just men.
Oh very true. That's why you're leaving. Humans have to be cleared out before this planet can be made useful again. But I can tolerate women more than men generally. Men I can barely fucking stand at this point. Oh, you like killing animals for fun? Aren't you so unique and special!? Really? You like guns and violence and gore? Why don't we get you all suited up for war. You'll learn, bitch.

Honestly, I think the problem is men are naturally evil and every man needs a few limbs blown off before you see the vileness of violence in real life. You're soft AND evil.

women are much worse than men, they just know how to fake it better, also IDGAF about your opoinion, I just want to have sex.

>
>>we as humans species are monsters, not just men.
>Oh very true. That's why you're leaving. Humans have to be cleared out before this planet can be made useful again. But I can tolerate women more than men generally. Men I can barely fucking stand this point. Oh, you like killing animals for fun? Aren't you so unique and special!? Really? You like guns and violence and gore? Why don't we get you all suited up for war. You'll learn, bitch.

>Honestly, I think the problem is men are naturally evil and every man needs a few limbs blown off before you see the vileness of violence in real life. You're soft AND evil.

Attached: soyes.png (698x698, 514.06K)

>That's not normal and that's not okay, and yet ALL of them?
I actually hate those kinds of movies... But what I meant is they are not encouraged to be emotional and soft. It's seen as weakness and makes you a target for bullying. That's just how it is for us growing up. Also, men are not as intelligent when it comes to socializing. Women have greater verbal reasoning abilities on average and conform(because they know better than to be a target of persecution) and men are horrible at empathy. I see it all the time. They have no idea how to be empathetic. They just assume what people think and feel. Assumptions and accusations are all too common when speaking with them.

Attached: Sketch-9999898988777987899979898997999999898998.png (383x387, 133.49K)

You seem very bitter user, I guess you had some bad experiences.

Attached: 5deft259857.png (1912x1080, 1.07M)

You do know how cherry picked this is, right? every single women I've met in my life, including my mother, cheated, lied, and physically abused their kids. This includes wives of work acquaintances or any I've had more then passing greetings too. I am also aware that this puts me in statistical anomaly tier level of experience. So, while I may have a baked in distrust of women that I'll probably never shake off I'm at least not mentally ill enough to think it's literally every single woman.

You're either trolling or have brain-rot from being on too many imageboards with critical mass of schizos. Go make some friends or at least be a decent person like you claim to be via implicit bias and not spew your high horse bullshit to the effect of just increasing both your own, and others, net negative emotional state.

Just go be happy somewhere else.

Once you get blackpilled on true male nature its literally impossible to feel sorry for them or even see them as fully human anymore. Non sentient rape apes and pedo monsters.

it's been proven that women would marry a pedo as long as he is chad, true vileness

Hey OP< just to prove your point I would like to convey my very sincere wish that you get anally raped. Hugs and kisses xxx

Exactly. Which is why you're trash. Nobody needs you for that. Dildos and fuckbots exist.

>I actually hate those kinds of movies...
You must be brown. Not an insult, just a fact. Never yet met a white male who didn't love gore. It's a seriously fucked up race. Black guys are right to always react with shock at the stupid shit white men get up to. That's why I could never be a white nationalist. I feel like my entire race is literally insane.

>It's seen as weakness and makes you a target for bullying.
Only other men care about this shit. Again, because men are evil.

Some? The entire world was destroyed by men. This board is full of "incels" who are no better than the women you all bitch about. Someone needs to make an edit of that image with the girl sitting in front of the door pretending to be alone with all the arms coming in from around the door, but make the girl a guy from Any Forums. Very few of you are actually incels. You're just cunts.

>
>Exactly. Which is why you're trash. Nobody needs you for that. Dildos and fuckbots exist.

>>I actually hate those kinds of movies...
>You must be brown. Not an insult, just a fact. Never yet met a white male who didn't love gore. It's a seriously fucked up race. Black guys are right to always react with shock at the stupid shit white men get up to. That's why I could never be a white nationalist. I feel like my entire race is literally insane.

>>It's seen as weakness and makes you a target for bullying.
>Only other men care about this shit. Again, because men are evil.

>
>Some? The entire world was destroyed by men. This board is full of "incels" who are no better than the women you all bitch about. Someone needs to make an edit of that image with the girl sitting in front the door pretending to be alone with all the arms coming in from around the door, but make the girl a guy from Any Forums. Very few of you are actually incels. You're just cunts.

Attached: soyle (29) animado.gif (544x503, 91.59K)

It really isn't.

>every single women I've met in my life, including my mother, cheated, lied, and physically abused their kids
Sounds like every man I've ever met. Go to /soc/ right now; you're bound to find multiple men proudly there to cheat.

>Just go be happy somewhere else.
I can't be happy because you demons are fucking up my planet and turning it into hell. I want you gone.

This. Men are not people.

Nigger, every male on this site lusts after little girls. Every board is contaminated with the shit. Get the fuck out of here.

If only. Keep those fucking needle dicks away from me though. That shit hurts.

>
>It really isn't.

>>every single women I've met in my life, including my mother, cheated, lied, and physically abused their kids
>Sounds like every man I've ever met. Go to /soc/ right now; you're bound to find multiple men proudly there to cheat.

>>Just go be happy somewhere else.
>I can't be happy because you demons are fucking up my planet and turning it into hell. I want you gone.

>
>This. Men are people.

>
>Nigger, every male on this site lusts after little girls. Every board is contaminated with the shit. Get the fuck out of here.

>
>If only. Keep those fucking needle dicks away from me though. That shit hurts.

Attached: soy (299) animation.gif (224x256, 322.21K)

user I've seen horrible things committed by all people of varying colours and genders; in person and by story. The most important story I've learned is that evil knows no race nor gender.

Personally myself, not an incel; but I come here every now and then from the other boards to get some perspective.

Attached: Gwyndolin.jpg (1400x990, 466.89K)

>You must be brown
I'm white. I was never into gore, always found it disturbing. The worst I got was I thought ryona was hot, and still do, which is why I like to choke and slap my wife during sex. But she is into being roughed up for sex, so it's cool. And I know rough sex is more common among the niggers than whites, they were braggarts about it while the white boys clutched pearls at the thiugh of hitting a girl.
>Only other men care about this shit
I've definitely seen women pick on men for it, but yes men are less tolerant of it. Women will hear you out, at least.

Attached: Sketch-299599998979899855977987989887.png (235x360, 75.3K)

>But make the guy from Any Forums

not even you believe this, not even the dumbest roastie on this board believes the men here have women interested in them.

Post contacts and I'll show you that I'm not a monster >:,(