How do you fix this, Any Forums?

How do you fix this, Any Forums?

Attached: 1655688882842.png (933x933, 704.21K)

he mogs trump

Send him with Brian Shaw to train him into a strongman.

Kek Baron is fucking Jeb's wife

is he redpilled?

Like most really tall guys, he has an awkward frame with wide hips and thin shoulders. At 6’4.5”, I am the perfect height for a man, and my frame is excellent. I have broad, square shoulders and thin hips.

I really want to see this nigga in a trench coat now

he IS a trump, retard

trump is definitely the kind of guy who would give his kid growth hormone to make him huge

U type like a woman though post ur budding brests

Faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot

you don't, the kid is fucked

Ask me how I know you've never talked to a girl or hit the weights

God Empereror Barron Trump will takeover in 2036 after the great civil war and correct the mistakes of his father. Fuck Israel will be the new MO.

>.5”
Whenever somebody drops a half inch, you instantly know they are an autistic faggot

Seething framelets. Frame is everything. Even if you are strong and lean, a bad frame ruins your physique. Also the Trumps are controlled by gay jews.

He’s not the athletic type of tall so he looks goofy and awkward. Very few people can look good at above 6’5

Look at that ancient Aryan bloodlines

All he has is height. That and money I guess. He inherited those chin-less genetics like his brothers. Disproportionately large ears and high hairline that is sure to later recede.

He'll live life on easy mode and end up with a 10/10 wife, but man, he sure is goofy looking.

Attached: nc.png (646x360, 301.66K)

he's half slavic

>thin hips
It's considered attractive to be weak and unstable?

He needs to add some muscle and be bane pilled