/sleepmaxxing/

About to take the tatami mat pill. Is it worth getting one of the more heavy and expensive ones? Or are the cheap foldable ones fine?

Attached: tatami-mat-IKEHIKO.jpg (1500x1001, 152.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1119282/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Comfy, but im a side sleeper so maybe not so for me.

I sleep on the floor with no mat, I just cover the floor with some blankets

I side sleep occasionally but I think it's because my mattress is like 15 years old and my back hurts. Hopefully forcing myself to sleep on my back will help. Also started doing noPillow a while ago and that helped

extremely based

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1063x1011, 333.24K)

why does everything have to be a pill now

Drugs user

This could be true for me also. Matress is 15 years old and was too soft really from the get go if im honest.

Thoughts on sleeping like pic related
>When sleeping in the open in very cold climates and when the ground is wet, humans often resort to sleeping on their shins, like the Tibetan caravaneers photographed by Peter, Prince of Greece and Denmark, in 1938 (fig (fig3).3). Nature has not covered the anterior border of the tibia and the medial border of the ulna with muscle, so in this position there is only skin and bone in contact with the cold ground and heat loss is reduced. The body is also folded to conserve heat; both ears can listen for danger, be it lion or terrorist; and when the head is down gravity shuts the mouth and it is impossible to snore.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1119282/

Attached: file.png (256x256, 115.68K)

Fucked up the picture

Attached: file.png (450x266, 242.19K)

Looks like a good way to get a chill in your kidneys

i've read some reviews of the cheaper ones and people say they smell bad. apparently the premium ones last longer and smell nice
yeah same. My mom had me pick out the mattress when I was a kid and I picked the softest one. Was fine for years, had to flip it a few times, but its finally catching up with me.

>get a chill in your kidneys
what do you mean?

i don't think the spine would enjoy this

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-02-05-22h48m53s577.png (960x720, 816.04K)

I tried the position and it's kinda comfy, at least for a few minutes

it feels like all my blood is rushing to my head

yeah imagine sleeping hours like that, must be trippy

big respect for those guys, not sure I could do that

I feel the same, I did floor sleeping and my back pain disappeared but never sleep on my sides or else hip pain next morning.

>He hasn't taken the pillpill

Attached: memed-io-output.jpg (914x1217, 751.19K)

Massive eye bags still visible