How do i make my social life Any Forums?

how do i make my social life Any Forums?
i don't wanna die alone bros
i have no friends

Attached: sad.gif (220x220, 8.33K)

Adderall

whats it do

Socialize with people

social anxiety

Make you extroverted, confident, and ramble to people

literally just get a hobby, find something to do. Find something you like to do and find other people that do it as well. Find groups of people on social media sites or meet up sites and go do shit. Don't be that guy that doesn't do anything. You have to do something. You can volunteer at a pet shelter, find a historical reenactment group, play a sport, go bird watching, do drugs, or fucking anything. No one likes the guy that does literally nothing

Attached: 1627013478263.jpg (1234x1070, 58.08K)

aids

i mean i lift,i play the guitar and occasionally play some video games

Hard to do unless you have a setup.

I'm 5 years without getting laid or going out because i dont have a social circle. This is despite having a very good job, very good income, having my life basically sorted out since I work for gov and cannot be fired ever, etc. But I don't have any opportunity, there are no 'happy hours' where I work, people dont go to bars after work. 90% of ppl I work with are 40+, I'm mid twenties. They have wives, family, and those who don't dont mingle with younger people and desu I wouldn't want to mingle with them either. That's to say I have no room for socializing whatsoever, it simply doesn't happen

People socialize because they go to college/work 'normal' jobs where they meet similar people and go out based on that. If you're a NEET, you're fucked, more fucked than I am since I at least have the income.

thats cool and all, but you have to do something that gets you around other people. It's probably not going to easy and is going to take you outside your comfort zone but never fun ever happens inside your comfort zone. Try finding ways to volunteer in your community, go to young professional networking events, or honestly go find a fucking church that has a lot of people in your age group. Going to a church is literally just an excuse for young people to go find friends or even romantic partners or for boomers to find people to grill with on the weekend.

Attached: 334cda8d0d3c52d8740a90f439af94101.jpg (746x512, 28.67K)

I have an incredibly blackpilled view that unless you made friends in high school or the first couple years of college/uni, it's genuinely over and there's no hope for you. Change my mind

Attached: 1513830133591.jpg (680x734, 36.84K)

thats bullshit. by that logic, anyone who has ever moved to another town or state that they didnt go to highschool in would be a friendless loser. People move all the time and find local people to hang out with. It's literally about just beeing yourself and finding shit to do in your area.

Attached: 1617221723869.jpg (868x751, 83.48K)

thanks user i'll try and remember that

honestly, shit like facebook is great for finding local shit to do, you can also try finding regional/hobby specific discord servers as well. Meetup.com and eventbrite is also a good place to look

find social hobbies or perish

>have to move every 8-18 months because of work
>make a lot of friends and hang out a lot upon arrival
>slowly feel them getting more distant as the months go by until i'm alone again
>never keep contact after moving
wtf is wrong with me?

Attached: 1655640290413.png (348x298, 157.24K)

Step 1: Stop being a depressed faggot and got and interact with people instead of playing minecraft or COD.
Step 2: Smash your cock with a rock.

Post body faggot. If still dyel, just keep lifting until your social confidence goes up.

Use phenibut for social and generalized anxiety. It also helps produce HGH. It affects GABA receptors which is the same receptors alcohol affects. It's basically like having the feel good parts of alcohol without the loss of cognitive function or motor control. You can get prescription for gabapentin or you can buy straight GABA over the counter in the US but they dont cross the blood brain barrier like phenibut so the effects are weak if there are any at all.

Also ashwagandha. Reduces cortisol response. Stressful situations are more manageable. Also cortisol antagonizes testosterone so less cortisol=more available test.

This. you have to be interesting to yourself to be interesting to other people. DO stuff.