Nice 300+ bench and five years of boxing, i just do grip training and wristlock maneuvers

>nice 300+ bench and five years of boxing, i just do grip training and wristlock maneuvers

Attached: 1280px-Jan_hermansson.aikido.b8dn3996379.jpg (1280x846, 161.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iapj2jnjmro
youtube.com/watch?v=aHwQ743AJjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you dress like a rice farmer to do wrestling faggot.

comfy

Pajamas are comfy wrestling attire

Attached: judo-competition.jpg (1200x800, 100.04K)

You gotta grab the wrist first, that's pretty hard

and i still look better than you

Get fucked you retarded aikido nigger, everytime one of you fags tries coming to judo and wristlocking somebody they get picked up and slammed on their head

Attached: UtsuruGoshi.jpg (936x666, 120.17K)

Ok, sounds good.

Attached: np6c8d3bhh071.jpg (640x480, 88.65K)

I don't hate wristlocks. I feel like one of the "welcome to bjj, judofag" moments is when you get wristlocked. But BJJ's setups are more practical.

how are you going to pull your hand away from someone who does only deadhangs and 10x10 of a 300 lbs strength gripper with some bodyweight exercises thrown in.

Also, Judo is the shit fuck BJJ. Judo is top tier.

I have literally never been wristlocked or even heard of anyone being wristlocked and I used to train primarily in BJJ. Genuinely a giant meme, literally just make a fist.

>goes to prison for 2nd murder

Why do people think martial arts are primarily for self defense when the reality is that martial arts are spectacles to gamble on.

Attached: 1651977721932.png (3200x1962, 3.28M)

I once got a last minute sub in a competition that I was way down in via wristlock. His wife and kids saw me do it kek

>make a fist
>somehow thats going to work
im trying to find the demonstration of the one wristlock thats with uses both your hands where you just invert their palm to face them, you cant stop that with just a fist. you actually cause more pain by tensing up the tendon in your hand

There are a couple sneaky ones from side control. You should try them out.

Why do you think martial arts and the forms of hand-to-hand combative are just to wager bets on?

sorry for the ants.png but thats the best i got of what it is, you just grab the hand

Attached: 4214_102_226.jpg (166x166, 3.76K)

Not a bjjfag by any stretch but the way i had it demonstrated is more a tricky sub to go for should the opportunity arise rather than something to seek out. I was told that if someone tries to grab a label to pull you down while you're in guard you can isolate their wrist and hyperextend it through pressing your chest into it.

The only wristlock worth practicing is a double wristlock, which is what a kimura was called in catch. Stop bothering with meme shit youtube.com/watch?v=Iapj2jnjmro

i remember some 70-year-old Vietnam vet redbelt came into the dojo and nearly snapped the wrist of some 5'5 Korean kid. cool guy, he was like a modern day drunken pirate.

>already on the ground

Prison? I'll kill myself before the cops show up.

ive killed way more than 1 person this would be like my 23rd murder

>not using suicide by cop
dyel

>Suicide as a result of someone being physically threatening to you

I don't like to recommend martial arts for self-defense, but you're the kind of person who might benefit from the increased confidence.

>Love from Chicago

Yeah no shit, standing submissions rarely work. youtube.com/watch?v=aHwQ743AJjc Here's the takedown variation if you prefer.