Leanbeefpatty

Anyone have the original? It got deleted off her main account and then she censored the goods.

Attached: Meg.jpg (1440x1791, 1.31M)

Attached: leanbeefpatty.jpg (741x1024, 71.36K)

Kys coomer

>feet censoring
I fucking hate pajeets so much anons. Their incessant non-stop comments about feet on girls instagram posts made them start fucking censoring them. Now I can't even enjoy my based fetish in peace anymore.

Seriously, I'm seething about this for real. What the fuck is so different in pajeet's brains from mine that makes them NEED to comment some ESL shit when they see some nice feet? Just jerk off and shut your fucking mouth, Rajesh.

hello sirs mm yes pls show the feeets my high caste maiden ys i have many cow in village i will treat very nice madame

Honestly

Attached: Screenshot_20220528-123401_Instagram.jpg (1440x1790, 422.78K)

When will they start censoring their faces?

I bet that ass can fart

My body is ready

If we keep it up they just might go back to burqas

Unfuckingbelievable. Footchads are the most oppressed group in existence. Equal rights for footchads NOW

Attached: feet.jpg (1000x1000, 213.29K)

I have it. Reply with a pic of Monica Granda's feet and I will return the favor.

What's the one a step below that? Need to see those sexy eye slits.

Footchads have been oppressed. We know things, we see things normal people can not. Look at her. Her ass on display, boobs popping out, armpits showing, face visible, legs naked, but feet oh no, those are far too erotic for good taste.

>censored heels
wtf is this bitch on lmao no ones gonna jack off to your ankles

OP is

that's Ventura CA

Based corn collective

Attached: 1642488032951.png (3370x2031, 995.55K)

why does this look like a chink

More like leanbeefplapplapplappy