You eat so much shit simply being short and having a boyish appearance, it doesn't stop at just roastbeef harassing you...

You eat so much shit simply being short and having a boyish appearance, it doesn't stop at just roastbeef harassing you, your fellow man does too these days;
>"BRO ARE YOU A FEMBOY"
I am about to just start working remote and live in isolation until I stop hearing comments on my bussy, or how I look like a young boy in my mid 20s. Just kill me, robots.

Attached: 1643688783869.png (946x1062, 33.92K)

>You eat so much shit simply being short and having a boyish appearance, it doesn't stop at just roastbeef harassing you, your fellow man does too these days;
>"BRO ARE YOU A FEMBOY"
>I am about to just start working remote and live in isolation until I stop hearing comments on my bussy, or how I look like a young boy in my mid 20s. Just kill me, robots.
>bussy

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (900x900, 101.65K)

Good. You're an anatomical burden on the rest of society. Kindly never have children and make sure your feminized line dies with you.

Do you not understand the term?

are people really saying that to you, is that smth that happens in usa? Most I've got is an ultra cringe fat edgy friend of a friend that asked me if I knew what a trap is at a party.
Never seen someone say femboy irl, i'm a eurofag tho maybe thats why

I don't think its just behavior in the US, but I hear a lot of stupid shit like this and I have also heard someone physically pronounce uwu, I have also seen a single mom with an ahegao hoody walking with her toddler. I dunno if I am just unlucky, but I notice a lot of degeneracy.

Attached: 1642297781943.jpg (550x778, 262.77K)

kobenislut

Attached: 08ngbtq0x8a71.jpg (640x1029, 62.76K)

seems kinda funny, here never anything crazy happens. The most scary thing for me maybe was, I was sitting in a cafe and some italian guy was staring at me the whole time and we met eyes several times. Maybe he was gay because I gave of major fag vibes, crossed legs, loose oversize sweater and unironically a thin choker

Whats a choker? Is that a turtleneck?

on the contrary, i've been called sir and an old man and a dealer ever since i was 16, despite being short as fuck
i've never needed to show ID to buy liquor either
i'm quite happy with where i am at right now, but i don't want to know what i'll look like when i turn 30-something

Attached: 1632324120900.jpg (500x667, 43.51K)

Kill yourself Ryan

Attached: 1642690027870.webm (854x480, 1.95M)

I literally got told I had a fake ID because of my youthful qualities. At first you think you're blessed, but age has a lot to do with people taking you seriously, couple that with height and everyone sees you as a child unless they are a faggot, then its a sexual object.

>whats a choker?
this, but normally it's thicker I guess? Idk seems too slutty if it's of the thicker variety

Attached: KE1728-331-11_mf1.jpg (2000x2000, 472.08K)

How short is short as fuck? 5'7?

I am 5'6" tall, so I am almost as short as women

>tfw short, ugly and indian
You cant beat me desu

Attached: 1605990402865.png (700x644, 602.22K)

>I literally got told I had a fake ID because of my youthful qualities.
kek
i feel your pain user, especially in this day and age where it's bussy this femboy that, i'd imagine it being a lot worse than a couple of years ago
let's hope you somehow manage to age gracefully, perhaps a good beard will do the trick some day
>How short is short as fuck? 5'7?
almost legally recognized as a midget
the average person quite literally has no trouble looking over me

Attached: 1632323453301.jpg (868x1227, 124.04K)

Its over gg, I literally have to spend all my time alone inside to avoid coomers

>I literally have to spend all my time alone inside to avoid coomers
jesus christ, whereabouts do you live?
i haven't heard of it being that bad over here, but then again i'm not the candidate for that sort of harassment and you don't really bring it up out of the blue
also what the fuck is going on in your workplace
forgot to (You) because i'm retarded

Attached: 1635997000832.jpg (410x426, 71.48K)

have you told them no and that they are being very creepy? Most normies will be taken aback when directly confronted.

Damn howd you know it was Ryan?