“U jelly brah?”

What do you do?

Attached: D2886085-3FFF-4A8B-B3ED-8B2C9F34D067.jpg (860x1139, 630.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OilSUiGZTmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are those?

jelly of what?

isnt he worry about hitting his head on the ceiling i hate that feeling of knowing theres something right about my head

I didnt invite you into my home skinwalker

Do Americans really?

Isnt that the NBA dude that also has three other brothers. LaMelo Ball or something like that.

Say yes because LaMelo Ball is unironically based youtube.com/watch?v=OilSUiGZTmI

Nigga look like lowtiergod

“Yes I am jealous of your height and thin aesthetic frame I wish I would have been born that way but I wasn’t and all I can do is try to be the best with the hand genetics dealt me I don’t want to have to fight you but I will also there’s a knife in my pocket and I will stab you if necessary”

make him trip on his own stupid pants and stomp the shit out of his ugly mulatto face

>jealous, manlet hands wrote this

say what you want but this nigga can fuck all our bitches without trying 8jyyw

At least my hands wouldn't break punching his jaw into powder. This lanky fuck looks like he'd obliterate his forearm trying to punch anything.

>jealous

Look at this nigga pants, look at his shoes. Goddamn, anyone could just push this motherfucker on the ground and stomp his head.

Weak bait OP. Do better next time

anyone else think he's lived up to the hype? I'd say he's done well for himself. Was in the spotlight since highschool and was part of the most stacked HS team in the country (coincidentally with his brothers) and 2 of them have made the NBA. He could never be a LeBron but his dad got him there close enough.

rookie of the year & the best player on his team is definitely living up to the hype

He's a fucking 6'7 point guard lol

Pull your pants up, nigger, and get out of my house.

is that lamelo ball?

Why even wear a belt?

amerigoblin

i am vomit

Attached: 1655699944544.jpg (1024x640, 65.32K)

>Yeah man I don't care and get the fuck out of my house before I shoot you.