Robots do men generally hate women who have difficulty making female friends and get along better with men...

robots do men generally hate women who have difficulty making female friends and get along better with men? I have 0 friends because of this since men only want relationships.

Attached: C6i22FtV0AAEoDC.jpg (520x561, 29.05K)

No, I don't. Other robots might think differently.

idk any guy who actually gives a shit

It's not like anyone cares, least of all robots who are desperate and socially retarded. But it definitely is a 'red flag'. The reason women don't like you is almost certainly because you're unpleasant to be around. Ask yourself why the only people who desire to be around you are those that want to push their cock into you. In my experience girls like this are just boring and have no idea how to make conversation or be funny or interesting.

huge red flag and i mean huge. people will think i'm exaggerating but anyone who knows simply knows. i avoid women who surround themselves with "male friends," they're garbage.

I don't mind the female friends part but I can't deal with girls who want to be "buddies" and "hang out" all the time and be one of the boys... I can't be buddies with you. You have big tits and I get a boner everytime you sit next to me, with your tank top coming half off and your legs spread apart. Had that situation a few years ago. I understand that it's cooler to hang out with the men and that even women get tired of doing woman stuff with other women, but I have a dick and you have big tits, it really be like it is.

because I want to date a female not one of my niggas fr !!

Attached: 1641261340783.jpg (340x630, 40.84K)

I have a problem with women who bitch about other women being too much drama. You are a woman and you don't trust women, why should we trust you?
Also there seem to be a recurring pattern that a woman who hang with a bunch of guys all the time, will deliberately try to tease them all (to the points where some will be very annoyed by her misbehavior) but will only settle for the undesignated leader of the pack. Once they break up, she'll have to either flock to another group of males or try to turn them against her former bf by spreading rumors.

Why do you have difficulty making female friends?
Some guys would enjoy being friends with women like you because they also don't really get along with women.

they usually like them more. too much so. the men can get annoyed when the woman doesn't feel a romantic interest in the guys she is friends with. they won't eschew the relationship due to that, but it will breed awkwardness and misunderstanding. this setup can work better if the girl has known the guy friends since she was a kid or if she is dating one guy in a group of them. most guys won't screw over their friends. guys don't really give a shit, but dating/sexual attraction introduces potential drama.

there's a reason why guys here like tomboys generally. that goes hand in hand with the generally favoring male friendships type. guys want a girl they are comfortable with and share common interests. however, they usually want to be more than friends, as you cannot ignore your sexual attraction

>I have a problem with women who bitch about other women being too much drama. You are a woman and you don't trust women, why should we trust you?

yep. be wary of any women who have low opinions of other women. this might sound weird to the woman hate club that is Any Forums but thinking about it logically it makes sense.

I don't really have many friends at all and I'm not that sexual of a person. I think I lost a friend because that person was into me and I wasn't.

>Only wants to be friends
The only way to do that is to tell them you have a boyfriend or that you're a lesbian, OP. If they find out that you're single and still don't want them they're gonna jump ship.

Apparently you have problems making male friends too then.

maybe. I try my best in conversations and wouldn't consider myself boring, but still many girls seem to actively hate me, even when I try to be nice. usually the girls who do like me are other "Lonely and weird" girls.

I mean who you trust a car dealer who call every other car dealer a scamer.
Also I don't hate women.

Same. I also can only have one friend at a time. As soon as someone else joins everything goes to shit.

If you don't have any female friends it shows and any normal guy will be able to tell.

So basically women who forgo female friendships in order to maximize the number of beta orbiter they have?

Came here to post this.

Seconding this

My ex had tons of male friends and would appeal to me by "hating" women with me, but would give me shit all the time for even being friendly with other women, despite her talking to a bunch of guys. She'd ended up cheating on me twice. Be careful of these types and don't bother with them bros

Men fuck anything

>Men fuck anything
I wish. Sadly I need the girl to also have a compatible personality to get to fucking.