Do you live alone? how do you cope with it?

do you live alone? how do you cope with it?

Attached: 97239432.png (1890x1343, 776.04K)

I wish. I love with my parents which fucking sucks. Living alone is amazingly liberating. I used to live in an aprtment kind like the one picture except it had a bedroom, kitchen, laundry/bathroom and a secure car space. It was magical. I never wanted to go anywhere or do anything just chill in my apartment, get drunk, play games and watch movies. It was peak comfy. I gave it up to pursue a dream which failed and now Im a loser.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86.36K)

I'm used to it to the point that when someone is visiting, I feel more stressed worrying about whether my gloomy apartment and mundane routine is making them depressed too.

Attached: mLNJ2kPsZyoMBuOljIzTnq6WuXmXxn4GwkK1bvjWJrU.jpg (240x194, 8.74K)

how do you cope with it?
>privacy
>cook my own food
>shit with the door open
>clean when i feel like it
>wash up when I feel like it
>leave beer bottles everywhere
>jerk off wherever I want.
>decorate it how I want.
I coped pretty well desu

>never wanted to go anywhere or do anything just chill in my apartment, get drunk, play games and watch movies. It was peak comfy
how long did you live like that?
> I gave it up to pursue a dream which failed
rip:p what was it? wanna talk about it?
at least u get visitors:D thats neat
sounds good
no feelings of lonelyness?

Attached: photo_2022-01-25_05-28-22.jpg (1280x960, 203.57K)

>no feelings of lonelyness?
Pffft no. Only fags get lonely. Theres a difference between being alone and loneliness. Im happy in my own company.

I don't I'm going insane. I had a conversation with myself today pretending I was on a podcast.

king
damn kek
maybe start a youtube channel called "trying not to go insane while being totally isolated"

Attached: photo_2022-01-19_15-12-16.jpg (640x634, 65.83K)

>I had a conversation with myself today pretending I was on a podcast.
I do that all the time. Is that weird? I do it when I go on long drives. I filmed myself once doing ti and I was articulate and charismatic in my words.

>at least u get visitors:D thats neat
Well... it's just my mum, and sometimes my ex who was quite physically abusive for years... but yeah I guess someone still checks in.

Attached: 76c.png (657x527, 137.34K)

>my ex

Get off my board slutoid.

I gradually learned to get better about not dwelling on negative thoughts. The worst part of being sad or lonely is if you can't stop thinking about being sad or lonely.
I also intentionally bought things I was afraid of being cringe for, because I wanted them and who's even going to see them to judge me?
Plus a cat.

"Comfy chat, hosted by an autistic college drop out"

Could be good, I have interesting thoughts on legalized prostitution.

I'm an autistic old robot, user. I have only had 1 gf ever.

it's preferable than living with others now

>Ive only had gf I swear!
That also disqualifies you. That aside no male would ever refer to an ex as 'abusive'. Youre a lying femoid or a tranny.

>I also intentionally bought things I was afraid of being cringe for, because I wanted them and who's even going to see them to judge me?
like what? heh
>Plus a cat.
based

Attached: photo_2022-01-27_03-01-16.jpg (564x564, 52.44K)

user-y I think it's time for your medication...

>That aside no male would ever refer to an ex as 'abusive'
>>Nooooo muh womaninos can never be abusive!!!!
Cope however you want simpoid. Women can be nightmarish when they know they can get away with things.

Anime figures & a pillow, medieval/ancient weaponry. If I ever make good money again I'll probably get more weapon/armor stuff.

>say he needs meds
Like pottery

Attached: 1625883393811.png (447x442, 302.21K)

>Cope however you want simpoid.
You too faggot, back to leftypol.

Women arent welcome here, neither are trannies or normie sex havers.

Attached: 1629332152864.png (655x1200, 609.42K)

whats wrong with you nigger? this could be a comfy thread