I am eating/drinking 5000 calories per day and I am still losing weight WTF Any Forums

so long story short, I am 186 CM and 81-82KG, for the past 3 months, I have been eating like crazy, 3-4k calories per day, 150+ protein and I am also drinking mass gainer, cause I wanna get BIG, but paradoxically I am losing weight, literally I came from 82 kg to 80 kg in this 3 month, I workout like crazy plus I walk everyday for 2 hours, but come on, how the hell I am not gaining weight? this is literally nightmare!

I went to doctor too and my gut health is totally fine, so no parasites are feasting on my food lol

Attached: fit.png (500x376, 124.05K)

>mass gainer
how about instead buy some mcdonald's shakes instead if you will actually use that bullshit

try eating mcdonalds for 3 weeks and report back. if you wanna go into massive surplus it's super fucking easy in today's world where calories are cheap. it's protein that is expensive.

Either you are actually not consuming 5000 calories a day, or you are actually managing to expend 5000+ calories a day (which is unlikely).

You have to build up gradually. You can't just jump straight to 5K cals a day and expect instant change.

You aren't eating 5000 calories and losing weight when your only cardio is walking. Shut the fuck up. That's around double what your maintenance would be

Double your mass gainer consumption

You have cancer

OP HERE

Here is my daily FUCKING DIET I abuse cause I enjoy every single bit of it!

Morning: Bacon, 4 Eggs, Tomato, Cucumber
Afternoon: 2 Big Macs, 1 Large fries and 1 Large Fanta
Afternoon snack: 2 Bananas, Nuts + Mass Gainer
Supper: 2 plates of pasta + cheese + meatballs
late night snack: some shitty fastfood but usually still mcdonalds.

I have counter it several times, if its not 5k its more than 4k 100% daily, I workout 4-5 times per week depending on mood, 3 is my lowest and I do heavy shit, like heavy every damn time! my only cardio is walking with my friends 2 hours EVERYDAY not a single day missed + stretching, but its not cardio duhh

if someone can solve my mistery of me being unable to gain weight, I will literally pay you 50$

You are young so you process calories much faster. Cut the walking if you seriously want to gain weight. Cut your walking in half and spend that time lifting.

Eth: 0x98b84F0812b2484489B307d3c3A2500518c9751b

youre burning the calories off

You aren't losing weight on 4k calories shut the fuck up

If you're eating 4k calories with minimal cardio and not gaining weight then you need to go get a second opinion because you definitely have a tapeworm or thyroid cancer.

I’ve been doing the same except the I’m sitting on my computer all day and I’m still losing weight

>I workout like crazy plus I walk everyday for 2 hours,
Because you are burning 1000+ calories every day doing this, and you're probably miscounting your calories.

Add more dairy to your diet.

My belly is getting fatter and that’s it

If you're actually eating all that and are 100% sure it's 4k+ calories, you likely have some kind of digestive/intestinal/hormonal issue. I'd highly recommend seeing a doctor.

are you even fucking lifting then? you should be lifting hardcore everyday for atleast an hour or two and drinking protein shit. cut the soda and eat more chicken and less beef. eat a FUCK ton of chicken all day and drink a ton of whole milk. If none of this works for you like other anons said you have cancer or you are not doing something correctly. What is your height and weight right now, your age and how long do you lift for? your reps?

So from what it sounds like you are working out 3-4 hours a day. You probably need to throw in an extra 1000 Cal. Have a big bowl of rice before bed with milk, butter and honey. Rice is pretty easy on the stomach so it won't bother you as much as other foods would right before bed.

Cicotards will just say you are lying.

this, could someone explain to me why people don’t just go “I’m actually eating less/more than I thought!”