Foids need to get off r9k, they are ruining this board with their gayness

Foids need to get off r9k, they are ruining this board with their gayness

Attached: Whos+the+equivalent+to+distressed+wojak+_98e93a3ae8d1812aee8c12032ac5bc9e.jpg (220x229, 16.05K)

The fact that this board will rail against women for hours on end and someone drops a "girl btw" and it derails the entire thread everytime for YEARS is hilarious.

Come to Any Forums, my man. We are all incels and women hate making money/invest. They are allergic.

Any Forums use to be fun for me, but everytime crypto goes on an upswing the board gets so flooded with crypto stuff no other conversation can happen. It's like one safe haven thread of the stock market and a sea of crypto garbage. And a dying thread about people actually trying to start a business. Plus the stock market guys are continually new so teaching them stocks and options the proper way is a chore. They don't listen and blow out their accounts. Most don't actually understand the instruments and repeat verbiage from scammers that have long been debunked. That being said, as a newbie, it is probably a lot of fun and filled with excitement.

Gore cleanses the roastie.

Oh I'm sorry. Do we interfere with your highly intellectual conversations about how you wish you were still being breastfed by your mom? Believe me, the last thing us lowly females wish to do is distract you from discussing such noble masculine pursuits as ejaculating on anime figurines, or ordering spironolactone from Aliexpress. What's that? You're thinking of buying a $400 silicone torso to fuck but you're not sure how you would transport it in your car? Fascinating. Us roasties are truly not worthy of participating in this most patrician of internet forums. Please accept our sincere, heartfelt apologies for ruining this board with our gayness.

You are right but just say that you larp because you wanted to insult him.

There's nothing wrong with crypto, it's just another speculative asset you can make money from. Any Forums is the new men's club

>cheap, poorly written sarcasm
>in the wrong, still pretends to hold some kind of moral high ground

Yep, it's a biological female

I agree. Women are not welcome here and they have options
>But I dont like [insert alternative]
Not my problem.

Any Forums is and always will be a home for straight men who can't find sexual or romantic success due to circumstances beyond their control. Thats it. It never changes. We never opened to the doors to cuntoids who want to bitch about chad or trannies who think theyre women.

Every single cunt that posts in here has either had or csn easily get sex.
>but Im a virgin
yeah by choice because you can afford to tun down all the suitors that come your way and because getting laid isnt want your genders entire identity and validation system is based around. Which works out for you, but it doesnt make you a robot. You only need to read through femoid threads and they openly admit it:
>Sure I can get a bf but I cant get a bf I want
Women literally believe this is a valid issue and one thats pertinent to share on Any Forums

No its not.
Faggot mods actively remove that shit and hand out bans now
>Do we interfere with your highly intellectual conversations about how you wish you were still being breastfed by your mom?
If thats your attitude about us then whhy are you here? We're just a bunch of man babies with breat nursing festishes after all. Youre clearly a diety with no inperfect features so why the fuck would you come here, inb4
>to laff at you teehee

MNMTX

Attached: 1 a carton of women holding door with heaps if guys. Use for women can be lonely arguments.jpg (500x587, 52.49K)

>Not being able to find a suitable partner for long term love isn't a good reason to post on Any Forums
Yeah it is. What you incels need to understand is robot identity isnt binary, its fluid. Just because girls can get sex with random men doesnt make them happy. Just because youre entire perception of validation is based around sticking your cock into every wet hole around you doesnt make anymore a robot than I.

Girls want long term commitment from suitable partners. Boys want to conquer. Neither of us get what we want. Just because us girls can and do seek some minor validation with random guys every now and then doesn't canel out our loneliness. And no it doesn't mean we have some moral duty to 'help' you guys out by fucking you. Also lolcow, crystal cafe and /soc/ all suck. Why compete in a sea of sharks when I can be a big fish in a little pond here and have my voice heard.

Stay mad about it. Times change.

>Faggots and foids neet get off r9k.
FTFY

I'm a tranny by the way, I'm not sure if that matters...

Actually no Im a biological female.

> hand out bans now

OH shit, that will stop me for sure

No, we will stay. This board is already like half female so maybe incels should get off and let us have girl talks in peace. The attention is nice though, so maybe we'll keep a few of you around.

>This board is already like half female
Its not, parasitic lurkers are not board members
>so maybe incels should get off
No/why?. Its our boatd, we were here first. Why did you come here in the first place. As has been said and as you have ignored, you have other alternatives literally built and designed for you.
>so maybe incels should get off
Talk peacefull elsewhere. Why do you need to move into a group youre not welcome in just to have youre own special space within it?

The other places started to suck for some reason, so we came here where it is much better.

It's a public place. If guys can post creepshots from female bathrooms, revenge nudes and literally promote removal of human rights from women, then we can watch this trainwreck. I'm sure you'll survive such a traumatising event as female presence in your general vicinity.

yeah! women deserve nice things too!

this board is fucked beyond repair and you won't make anyone leave anyways
smaller imageboards are the way to go

>The other places started to suck
Not my problem. We are not your fall back gutter when you cant get likes and (you)s elsewhere
>It's a public place.
Yeah man that totally means that there isnt or never was an entrenched core axiom and culture unique to the board just like every other board on the site. And that it wasn't well known before all you normoids decided to rock up and ruin it.
>If guys can post creepshots from female bathrooms
No one has ever done that here lol
>revenge nudes
Again , go back to Any Forums circa 2007 lmao. Maybe you shoudnt have sent nudes you dumb bitch
>literally promote removal of human rights from women
You make it sound like a bad things
>then we can watch this trainwreck
No you cant/you can do it from a distance and in silence. Lets face it thats not why youre here. Youre here because you want atention because youre a worthless slut and also because the diea of a corner of the internet for unhinged men scares you and you naturally want to corrupt it.
>I'm sure you'll survive such a traumatising event as female presence in your general vicinity.
But you dont need to be in my vicinity. You can dance around this fact all you but at the end of the day:
1. You dont need to be here.
2. You were never invited
3. Theres nothing for you here
4. You dont even like it here

It defies logic but then again you are a femoid.

Attached: lady-on-stage-urinating.jpg (711x768, 84.16K)

>If guys can post creepshots from female bathrooms, revenge nudes

Lmao what. Nice projection roastie. Maybe dont send nudes to people then.

Who are you to decide what other people need or like? If we are here then obviously there is something for us here.
Have you considered that if something seems illogical to you, that maybe it's because you never developed a functioning theory of mind and are incapable of grasping motivations of other people?

Fembots should dance for my amusement and arousal.

Attached: Dancers.webm (404x720, 1.17M)

>Any Forums is and always will be a home for straight men who can't find sexual or romantic success due to circumstances beyond their control
You mean by choice, right? It's not like there are not plenty of hookers you can buy