Exercises to chill out?

>Get in yet another argument on Any Forums
>Shit lasts 20+ minutes
>Can't back down because I have to have the last say and refute every bit of bullshit the other person says
>Get worked up and pissed off about it because I'm arguing with scum I despise

I need exercises to calm down after such ordeals Any Forums. Any recs?

Attached: 1581454205507s.jpg (247x250, 7.35K)

I would laugh at you but I realized I do this too sometimes. Why are we like this?

I don't quite know but I just did 65 push ups and I feel 90% better. Fuck vatniks

I’ve noticed that just about any exercise helps when I’m angry or stressed, but if I’m sad, resless or bored, I have to go do manual labor. Any other anons?

Maybe try not being such a spastic OCD retard hmm?

Anytime I say something that might lead to an argument I just stop watching the thread and never check back on it. I advise everyone to do the same. Not worth getting all worked up over dumb shit like arguments with random people.

What the fuck did you just fucking say you fucking newfag? You don't know shit. You're missing the whole purpose of this board.

The fucking GOAT right here

You’re a fucking retard I demand you argue with me

Nah man he outplayed you

just post whatever dumb shit is on the top of your head and ignore all criticism of it

>enter thread
>make provocative post
>refuse to argue
>abandon thread
He's a jew

Because this place is the only outlet you have that gives you a sense of belonging and purpose, but it gives you a minimal baseline of respect and acknowledgement you'd get from some bullshit gang without you actually having to work to earn it (or improve yourself in a way that serves your community/a purpose higher than yourself). To that end, you try to position yourself higher than those with whom you engage in order to convince yourself that all the time you've wasted here was not in vain.

Fact is, though: It was always a waste from the start.

tl;dr - arguing with idiots on the internet is the only source of perceived respect and the only higher meaning you have in your life. Otherwise, you wouldn't be here.

>blah blah im retarded
this is a better tl;dr

>arguing with idiots on the internet is the only source of perceived respect and the only higher meaning you have in your life. Otherwise, you wouldn't be here.
Yeah I'm going withYou're projecting.

Cardio

Just call them a nigger like a regular person

Attached: R (8).jpg (174x242, 20.39K)

I call them vatnigs. What else?

Anything iso and high reps, get a sick pump and feel good about how you look.

user. There are people on here that jump into arguments just to make other posters mad.
The best thing to do is ignore it after 1 or 2 posts.
Oh and try yoga to calm down.

You replied to pasta.
I do this all the time. Every fucking chance I get.

we've deluded ourselves into thinking we're redpilling the normies and fighting a great propaganda war but really we're just wasting our time arguing over pointless shit on the internet because we have nothing better to do

Cheers