I must come to a conclusion on the vax gentlemen

I'm not with the vax I guess I'm leaning against it a bit. I'm paranoid with all the schizo shit I see, but i also don't want to blindly believe the glowverment.
can anyone link studies about how vax works (covid in particular)
what is the vaccine and why do we need multiple doses+booster(s)?(prob more to come)
Why do you believe what you do about the vax?
Why do you trust what you are told?

i need to make a decision today
took first dose a few months ago
AHHHHH

Attached: 1643583970970.jpg (1280x720, 169.38K)

>took first dose a few months ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAH

Attached: 1643674198923.gif (500x436, 185.96K)

you are me
well i got mine 3 week ls ago, almost got peer pressured into getting #2 today, but being inside there made me so uneasy.too much work to describe but i witnessed a couple things that freaked me tf out and had to get outta there

why are you laughing white man?
can you not articulate your thoughts?
and i was forced to get the first dose

Attached: 1641504757393.jpg (1405x1034, 564.04K)

dude I'm gonna be forced to take it
why don't you want to get the vax?

>forced
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yamero my sides can't take this

Attached: Seige Recommendation.jpg (685x930, 79.32K)

id rid your sides off myself if I could senpai but if you want to add anything to the discussion go ahead lol

Attached: 圎.jpg (1080x1080, 44.08K)

funny how you only reply to that HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Attached: yuu otosaka icon.jpg (736x736, 37.13K)

its not a vax. even real vax is already harmful, this shit is totally something else, its mrna tech. one of the guys literally came out and said they used the word 'vaccine' cos if they call it the real names they could use, people would be much less likely to take it.
regarding the stuff, different group of people get different things, its why in some area and time the people there geta fucked up (they later become skeptic or stay sheep) and another gets no serious fuckup effect at all (these are the dumbasses who then say 'see nothing's wrong with the vax at all?')
about what's inside the vax, or some of it, there are weird stuff, we know at least in most there are fucking graphene, which is a really good conductor of electricty - its basically perfect for electronic stuff, and this shit smells like a precursor to transhumanism. not to say people have seen other weird shit in the vax, 'illness' particles, moving 'hydra' (at least one report video)
about choice. yes, lots of the people that took it, if theyre not total sheep that dont see all fucky fishy stuffs going around this whole thing, will say, they are 'forced'. but is it really forced when they didnt let u get into buildings? does it only truly become forced when they are forbidden to work?
for some people, 'forced' only means when you are tied up from head to toe unable to move physically at all no matter what effort u put in, u get injected. to some people, if it doesnt get to this point, it's still not 'forced', its still at the point of being able to CHOOSE to bow to Evil,
or not.

the question comes, what would God think of what your definition of 'forced' is?

and yes, this here, is 'hell', always have been, yet, maybe we all still can turn hell to heaven. or a small part of it.

>OP
>You are me
Well then stop replying to yourself, OP!

>good conductor of electricity
>'illness' particles
>moving 'hydra'
I know you're trying to sound scientific but you're just sounding ridiculous now

>and i was forced to get the first dose
do normalcattle really?

Attached: 1635774260268.jpg (490x386, 35.71K)

i doubt you were "forced." what happened, did someone hold you down and inject you against your will?

Urusai
if I'm normalcattle
then you're just sophisticatedcattle
I admit it i was bitching, happy?

Attached: 1643152967238.gif (200x260, 8.45K)

You can just put into Google Pfizer effectiveness or why booster vaccine is needed and that would answer your question.
Effectiveness is it helps avoid serious infection by big margin. One I saw was that around 80% of pop were vaccinated but over half of hospitalized were not vaccinated. It's similar to the black to white ratio of prison inmates compared to overall pop.

yea I wasn't

>can anyone link studies about how vax works (covid in particular)
>"the question comes, what would God think of what your definition of 'forced' is?" retarded babble

but if I searched up against the vaccine I would also get stuff that would confirm what I searched up
I'll try searching it up though

wutwutwut?

Hai hai, daijoubu
i'll gladly accept this compromise

Attached: 1642648033950.gif (540x304, 985.6K)

Search engines are useless lol. There is a concerted effort among big tech companies including those who run search engines to censor whatever they deem to be "vaccine misinformation". Twitter and Facebook will ban you for so much as talking about an adverse reaction you or a relative had to a covid vaccine (several cases of people being banned for mourning the unlucky ppl who DIED due to complications from the vaccine...) and YouTube works hard to remove videos that "spread misinformation" or buries them deep as fuck, totally removed from regular algorithm and search functions

Whether the COVID vaccines are dangerous, in the short term and long term, is a difficult question to answer. But I can tell you with absolute certainty that you CANNOT take what the mainstream media and the popular tech companies present at face value.

Telling people to "just google it lol" when the topic at hand is something so sensitive and (unfortunately) politically charged, is fucking retarded and I would not be surprised if the user who suggested it is a legitimate glowie.

Attached: 1639416549782.png (734x986, 730.98K)

I'm incapable of reading your drivel.
Fuck off, never getting the clotshot. Enjoy your early death.

>you're just sounding ridiculous now
He's a crazy person. They used to rant and rave at subway stations while people tried to pretend they weren't there. Now they babble nonsense on Facebook and other social media and find other people as stupid and insane as they are and amplify their messages. Until average/slow people like OP see their madness so often that they consider it as a legitimate viewpoint.

Listening to what a ranting imbecile thinks about the vaccine vs immunologists with 30+ years of experience is like taking the advice of a witch doctor shaking rooster bones at your burst pipes over that of an experienced plumber and saying you're "considering all viewpoints". Fucking retarded. Bottomless pit level IQ. Superstitious peasant thinking.

Fuck off glowie. Your hyperbole and unfounded generalisation is more ridiculous than anything that schizo posted.

Attached: images - 2020-07-25T074444.233.jpg (554x554, 39.29K)