Anti-mire thread

>cutting for the first time, still a DYEL skinnyfat (pic)
>girl I'm friends with tells me I'm "too skinny" and that I need to eat more and is scared I'm becoming anorexic
>sent me a text a few minutes ago asking what I ate and to send her a pic to make sure because she's worried

I hate living in amerifat bros

Attached: EEC5057E-B05B-42D4-8EFE-C4335022306B.jpg (980x1306, 86.04K)

to be fair, you do look pretty skinny despite having a high body fat content

>>girl I'm friends with tells me I'm "too skinny" and that I need to eat more and is scared I'm becoming anorexic
don't pay attention to this bs, women are really bad at judging men's physiques. she isn't attracted to you as a blob either. my mom was accusing me of looking like I'm starving when my BMI finally hit normal weight for the first time in years, too.

get done with your cut and bulk.

I hate women so much it’s unreal

getting fatter won't fix this. he needs to build muscle but that's something you do better if you start lean. finish the cut, then bulk, don't fuck around op

Why do a diet at all? He should start lifting weights before he gets into calorie control.

if he cares about being fit (healthy) and not about becoming a powershitter he needs to get lean first and stay (relatively) lean.

He shouldnt bulk but he definitely shouldnt cut either. Tons of protein, intense lifting, and eating at maintenance or slightly below or above depending on the day.

Starting from a lean physique means shorter bulk/cut cycles and looking aesthetic at the same time. From experience, a long bulk is fun and easy until you have to cut for 5-6 months.

Skinnyfat people dont get "lean".

What bf percentage is this? I have a similar body

Attached: F763624E-C126-4A9B-B678-89D89AAFE9D6.jpg (1040x742, 192.65K)

He's around 20% bf, he should absolutely cut you dumb fuck. You build less muscle when you're overfat. You're also disgusting.

Bulking and cutting as a natty is a joke.

yes they do, retard. skinnyfat is the condition of having fat and no muscle. cut the fat and you get lean, but you are a skelly.

but being a skelly is still better than being skinnyfat, and it's also easier to build muscle in this state - while staying in a healthy bf% range.

You're retarded. Skinny fat means you're fat. Cutting the fat will make you lean.

I didn't say he should get fat I said he should start lifting weights. How is he going to put on muscle without lifting weights?

~20%, maybe a bit more. he's got fuck all muscle aka skinnyfat

remove the fat and you'll see the skelly you are underneath.

Hes only 20% bodyfat because he has no muscle. High protein at maintenance or slight deficit + lifting will fix it.

Nobody said he shouldn't be lifting weights. But he should keep cutting while lifting weights, rather than trying to bulk/recomp at 20+% bf.

In how long? You build muscle much slower when you're overfat. If he's cutting he will at least see progress to motivate himself. Recomp means fuck all strength gains and fuck all looksgains for god knows how long. If you can even estimate your bmr accurately enough to stay in recomp.

you said he shouldn't start lifting weights until after he got skinny

gains goblin

she wants you to take her to macdonalds and buy a disgusting hfcs msg filled "meal" of industrial waste product slop because of the american marketing machine. dont compromise your health for an american woman

quote me saying that, motherfucker

(You) posted implying that he needs to lift for some arbitrary amount of time/strenght benchmark before trying to do caloric deficit. I said in that he should stay in caloric deficit to stay lean.

Lifting is an absolute requirement while in caloric deficit to stave off muscle atrophy and everyone knows this. OP says he is "cutting", which means he is lifting while in caloric deficit. Blame your own illiteracy for misinterpreting what others say.

>to stay lean.
*to get lean first.