Is therapy a meme?

Is therapy a meme?

Attached: male-client-therapist-right-time-feature_1320W_JR-1.png (1320x881, 357.77K)

Why are you posting this again

Attached: who would win.png (500x257, 221.51K)

fuck

Yes. Go to confession instead

They work for a certain kind of person that knows themselves but is too stupid to realise it, so the therapist can help them. For anyone actually lost it won't help

I don’t need therapy I need some damn pussy TO MUCH ASK?

Analrapists aren't a meme. A combination of analysist and therapist is quite potent

fuck you

>constantly shilled by midwit women
what do you think bro

I prefer the idea of counselling rather than therapy. Counselling seems to mean more go over and try to fix your problems, while therapy would be more let's do this therapeutic thing and you'll feel good afterwards. The two are almost used interchangeably sometimes but I would prefer much more the idea of getting counselled. It's almost like if you're in a job and getting advice from someone on what to do - you may or may not accept it but sometimes it can be useful to talk things through anyway.

Aaahhhh

what about group talks like ex vietnam war guys

nigger nigger nigger

just read jung

Cunt

I only have experience with Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)

in a nutshell CBT is just talking about your problems and how you could do things differently etc

desu you could basically do CBT alone by just reading online and don't really need a therapist but it feels therapeutic just to talk through your shit and thoughts with a neutral person so it might be more motivating to stick with it

the work is still done by you. going to a therapist and expecting to magically get better is a meme, but CBT did work for me

Kind of, once you get your meds worked out they just sit there and listen. If you are down and out they can set you up with social services but that's about it. I've had several therapists

NOT FAIR

nigger

:(

Therapy is made to turn you as left wing as possible. Find ways to manage your stress like exercise, hobbies, prayer and meditation.

delusional clown