How do I donate my protein seed to failed men?

So I can help them become masculine again.

Attached: 8c022c8f24341baf0804b0f5c9a4f2df.jpg (549x776, 42.95K)

oh fuck i think i’m gay…

Install grindr and give it out individually

DIE FAGGOT!!

Attached: 1654828254668.jpg (1280x720, 32.39K)

>be me
>browse Any Forums to see cute boymoders and hrt femboys argue with each other.
>realize this is a very coomer like mindset
>come to a board to avoid too much gay stuff
>literally the first thing I see is a failed male

Any Forums please could you be not gay for 5 minutes. I just wanna condition myself to liking women again.

Attached: tomcruise-family-guy.gif (480x360, 481.81K)

You're gay, accept that. No amount of conversion therapy will help you. Just accept you like girly cocks and move on.

have sex with a female

This board is if you want to fuck masculine/cardio orientated men. Any Forums troons are designed to fall apart

Accepting it isn't the problem. You know how hard it is to find an attractive tranny, boymoder, or hrt femboy, let alone one that isn't deranged or only interested in sex? I've accepted that I'm on some level a fag but chasing is a pointless endeavor that will run me through the dirt.

>let alone one that isn't deranged or only interested in sex
Well you won't find any here. Everybody here is deranged in some way.

Attached: 1594142278371.jpg (171x141, 3.85K)

Some of their hrt femboys are pretty hot tho...

Attached: 20220609_234034.jpg (768x1024, 125.15K)

I was just looking for more motivation to get my shit together from this board. Instead, I'm met with more coomer fuel tailored to me.

Nah you can totally change. God wouldn’t give you a test you can’t pass. It’s like any other sin. You wouldn’t tell a fatty there is no hope for change and just accept their gluttony. If anything eating is a more fundamental need, and this more difficult to change.

People have wanted to frick the same sex since forever, and thought better of it.

>coomer fuel
this board is just as if not more coomer than Any Forums

Gross

This comment made me wanna double down on my fag thoughts.

Attached: 1655302294480.webm (576x1024, 1.01M)

I've never found men attractive but I have been able to change my weight. Pretty sure being fat is different than being attracted to men, dumbass.

It’s easy bro. Women can give you what men cannot: Children, stability, and a loving home. Men cannot give these things. You can always enjoy Billy Herrington memes without being a fucking faggot bro.

Not really when you think about it. Sure there's plenty of cool bait but I've never considered wanting to fuck other user here. Most of the anons on board is either DYEL's, jacked dudes, roid trannys, or normal guys. In Any Forums plenty of them are hot. Hell, I've even gotten nudes from around 10 of them

jizz in their ass so they absorb as much test as possible

This is just a dude who lifts and takes no hormones?
Think I'm bi now

Damn quads confirm. It’s a sign

Honest question, what do you do with them once they hit their expiration date? Sure he's hot but I definitely wouldn't fuck him at 30. Do I just make him keep lifting while on HRT?

Good for you. Other people struggle with different shit. I’ve never done drugs, but i can emphasize with an addict, and am happy when they can overcome addiction.

K

Idk haven't thought that far ahead. You should probably just stick to one night stands with men and marry a woman like the wise men of times past.