Beards are an essential part of white identity

There are five reasons for being shaved

1. You're a eunnuch
2. You're a slave
3. You're a convict
4. You're a military slave (a conscript cannon fodder)
5. You are a monk sworn to celibacy under strick ecclesiastical discipline.

Any man that doesn't have a beard is a retarded delusional nigger. Beards are for high T men, and a primary sex characteristic. Beards have been the standard for men for centuries. Clean shaven is propaganda from the 1950s to sell razor products. A beard is NATURAL! No matter how you want to say a beard is a cope... it's literally proven by GOD or NATURE that men are supposed to have them. The bible and various other religious texts from various religions states not to shave your beard completely, you can't be clean shaven and religious, the only exception is being in the military.
Everyone crying about jaws is a coping low test genetic failure whos ancestors were subjugated by men with beards and have an ingrained fear of men that can grow one

>noooooOOOoOOoOo le based clean shaven!!!! beards are cringe!!!!
Beardlet cope

Attached: 1396376024178.jpg (548x830, 61.48K)

didn't ask

George Washington didn't have no fucking beard.

hiermomonk gigachad

Attached: Armenian Orthodox Chad monk meme 55926.jpg (490x327, 68.23K)

>hieromonk*

dam autocorrect

beard itchy

asian girls don't like beards

simple as

how is this Any Forums related you absolute buttfucking retard

Probably why he was too beta to be king.

Body hair and beard growth in Chinese and Japanese culture is deeply associated with animalistic sexual drive in males, and especially with European and MENA men.

Asian girls go bonkers for beards.

Waste of space. Stop posting this shit, retard

>muh beardy weardy!
Picrel

Attached: 1639099153311.jpg (696x634, 366.57K)

Lived in Korea and Japan. They don't like beards. Kiss them with anything more than a 5 o'clock shadow and they'll complain it hurts and ask you to shave. Koreans especially. Smooth, beautiful skin is prized like nothing else.

asian gf likes my beard, wtf

I have a beard because I have no chin

Add long hair to this as well

I am 28 and could never grow a decent beard. I like a clean shave though. Nice hipster beards that people care for or a moustache can be cool but I find most people around here just look like dirtbags with facial hair.

Based fellow frauder

depends on the girl, my asian gf in college loved it but it might have just been a daddy kink

Attached: 1653561862744.gif (498x498, 3.5M)

Only as long as you actually take care of it. Unkempt unwashed scraggly long hair is one of the ugliest possible things on a man, yes that includes dreadlocks

ur mom rides my beard.

Moustache>>>>Cringe beard

They may say that they prize smooth skin complexion and complain about scratchy discomfort of beard growth for kissing, but does that apply to all body hair, in your experience.

The visual aesthetics of body hair on muscular European males is very sensual to Asian women (see: ) versus hairless smooth bodies of most East Asians males.

Im asian and I was seeing this furry Italian woman with PCOS. She was fun to pet and I helped her be confident in herself instead of shaving all the time.