Is there anything women are better at than men physically?

Obviously birthing and nursing a child (not that many women know how yo do that anymore here in amerimuttland.)

I always thought women were better than men at running when I was a kid for some reason. Didn't really pay attention to the fact that wom*n have much MUCH lower standards in gym class because didn't care about women. Obviously having grown up I've realized they basically have no redeeming qualities in terms of physical performance. Am I wrong at all?

Attached: 8bb.png (680x680, 261.64K)

Attached: mentaltrackandfield.png (914x272, 48.81K)

So the tall women can run as fast as men?

>Is there anything women are better at than men physically?
Better orgasms, can last longer in sex

>can last longer in sex
You mean can lay longer doing nothing? Never met anyone who can ride for minutes

pain resistance, ultra-endurance, longevity
basically the CON stat

Weird cope

Archery/shooting is comparable, long distance cold water swimming women are better at. Women are pretty close in ultramarathon running too, especially when you consider that it’s overwhelmingly men who are autistic enough to run 200 miles, so women have a way smaller pool to draw talent from.

Also they have thicker skulls than men. Women were built to be beaten by their husbands and it makes them feel fulfilled

By that logic the chinese manlet sprinter is way faster than the midget woman sprinter.

>You mean can lay longer doing nothing? Never met anyone who can ride for minutes
A woman can keep fucking while a man can't get erected anymore if he orgasms.
It's unfair, but as men we have other things that we mog women in.

No the tall women are still slower, they are just using reddit science to cope. Nobody gives a fuck about height in running, its not how like fighting sports where they will put you in a different competitive class depending on your weight. Races are usually separated by age and gender.

The taller you are the more power you need to generate to move fast. That's why the woman's champ is a womanlet at 152cm, and not a taller woman - that would have a bigger stride - but also have to move way more mass

This

Women are usually pretty good at emotional intelligence, they’re better than me at reading body language.
Other than that and birthing/raising children, nothin’.

False. Except the pain one, which i find hard to believe, but the hand in ice water thing is all i recall. I strongly doubt it would hold up for other pain metrics. But i might be biased by the fact that women start bitching at the slightest discomfort, and im correlate that with pain tolerance

What the fuck is emotional intelligence?

Made up nonsense with no real quantifiable attributes. Feels before reals.

Case in point, women have more emotional intelligence.

gymnastics and yoga theyre more flexible i feel like

twerking.

>twerking.
Someone post that vid of the nigger twerking his soul out

I think made up to make dumb people feel less dumb. Basic stuff like being able to read a room or tell when someone's upset. Stuff that isn't difficult outside of mental conditions like autism.

>a man can't get erected anymore if he orgasms
Maybe you, I only need like 3 minutes

Attached: 1635216699990.png (267x260, 173.83K)

>Is there anything women are better at than men physically?
you guys all forgot the big one, flexibility. Women are by far and away more flexible than men. The difference between men and women obtaining flexibility is about as large as mens advantage in strength training.

Attached: 11111.jpg (496x391, 10.58K)

Women tend to do better in accuracy shooting sports and ultra endurance sports than men.

>A woman can keep fucking while a man can't get erected anymore if he orgasms.

Speak for yourself, cumlet. Learn to edgemaxxx