Anyone here does Yoga?

I'm thinking of taking yoga classes because I've heard its a good place to meet girls, plus I have a lot of time to kill

Do you think yoga will have any negative or positive impact on lifting? I've heard stretching makes you weaker

Attached: 337b73b664c853a132facf47fbfce19d.jpg (675x900, 159.29K)

feet

Attached: 11b.gif (500x403, 330.86K)

More feet for you my friend

Attached: 840989.jpg (1200x800, 111.25K)

Yoga is literally just a bunch of body positions designed to make you commune with demons. Only do it if you want to get posessed by a demon (not in a cool way, but in a really faggy way)

I watch yoga videos on youtube exclusively for the feet, and I don't pause my youtube history...

just hold that position, yep, *rip*
alright bye

Attached: tape.jpg (259x194, 3.92K)

F E E T

Attached: 1639005969403.png (771x527, 540.78K)

Feet-feet feet feet-feet feet.

Attached: 1632640652181.jpg (2664x3304, 2.88M)

I'm a yoga teacher. Asanas (the physical practice people erroneously call "yoga") are not just stretching. Stretching alone will hurt you. Building heat in the body is very important. I usually do this by holding a variation of pic related (adjust depth of squat to your needs and ability) for 15 minutes, then move into a modified 12 set Sun Salutation practice. You likely don't need anything more than this for basic physical fitness, and you can do it till the day you die. I recommend it as a foundation.

As far as flexibility making you weak, do you think Van Damme is weak? I guess it's relative.

Attached: horse pose.png (631x621, 180K)

>Asanas (the physical practice people erroneously call "yoga")

Attached: you 235.gif (294x360, 693.56K)

Attached: look at those feet.png (492x328, 11.15K)

>horse stance

Use correct labels, faggot.

F E E T
E
E
T

Attached: 1632712479450.gif (222x292, 3.19M)

yoga has it's roots in the use of psychedelics and marajuana. it's literally stretching until you're blazed out of your mind, then it makes alot more sense.

and then it becomes extremely sexual and effective at relieving tension in the core, pelvis, spine and groin, it's very literally all a sexual endurance/fertility ritual, and historically anything having to do with that generally involves psychoactive chemicals.

inb4 dead sober people invented hinduism and buddhism and yoga, these dudes were absolutely blitzed

Attached: 1650007950400.jpg (2486x3024, 571.08K)

Stretching makes you weaker if you do it right before lifting. Otherwise you're fine.

Hinduism comes from the aryans when they migrated there. Psychedelics could be involved, but weed no. Not even close.

Attached: aryan migration.jpg (770x536, 76.37K)

So basically setting up potentiation then a la Wenning warm ups?

It’s glorified stretching. All the other buzzwords like stances, heat, chakras, mana, whatever, are just memes your druggie lot has invented.
Not trying to talk down on yoga, it’s good for you. But chill with the momscience.

>DUDE WEED
Fuck off, retard. The original Yogis didn't even have a physical practice. That came later as the warrior classes became philosophers.

Fuck yeah dude, and like, alice in wonderland, that dude had to also be fucked bro. Just high as fuck man. You know he was all like blasted as fuck. Probably same with people who stretch bro.

Yoga is a philosophical discipline, dumbass. It has many practices related to it, but none of them are yoga on their own.

I don't know, sure.

so it IS just stretching as long as you're an aggressively defensive, sober incel on Any Forums? just confirming that you're in agreement

i'm arguing with bots now lol, wonder which key word brought them swarming in

Dont care about the lore, my fellow street shitter. I’m using the colloquial term yoga, the type of physical activity that hipsters and skinnyfat chicks in overly tight yoga pants do.

No dude fuck I'm serious bro, those original yogsters were blazed. I'm agreeing with you. Dude. Weed bro. Don't harsh my buzz.

See, the aryans went to the area around India and spread that religion, which is probably closest to the original aryan religion. That's why swastikas are abundant there. They got appropriated into Buddhism after it split of from Hinduism so you'll find them all over Asia.

Anyway, important piece of the Hindu, and most likely the aryan religions is the worship of cows. We know the people with the highest rates of lactase production are Europeans and Indians. This is because cows and milk were extremely important to the aryans, and they spread that to India and Europe during their migratory periods. Milk is such a great food and allows you to survive wherever you go so long as there is grass, but also psylocibe mushrooms grow from cow dung. This could be one of the reasons for cow worship.

Attached: migration.jpg (1787x1311, 1.68M)

Why is Any Forums losing half of posts? Just wrote a whole essay about how modern yoga is just women prepping their bodies to endure getting fucked and Tai Chi is the Chad choice, and it totally disappeared upon hitting post.

Give it a minute

Cuz your post was gay and nobody was gonna read it anyway
Next time you type a dissertation copy it to your clipboard before posting

Did you try to post a picture with it? I've had it eat endless pic posts, but allow me to post text.

>Psychedelics could be involved, but weed no.
Why not?
>The oldest archeological evidence for the burning of cannabis was found in Romanian kurgans dated 3,500 BC, and scholars suggest that the drug was first used in ritual ceremonies by Proto-Indo-European tribes living in the Pontic-Caspian steppe during the Chalcolithic period, a custom they eventually spread throughout western Eurasia during the Indo-European migrations.

Very interesting stuff.

Potentiation is a priming and pre semi-exhaustion of certain muscles so they are used during a lift. I.e. if you are over using your chest and shoulders in bench press you do 100 reps of triceps with a lighter weight and when you do bench you will automatically use a lot triceps on the movement which is the true way to bench. The warm up is a good enough work out for most beginners. It just sounded similar to what you posted except yours is for time not reps.

>why not
It would be mentioned at some point in any of the Hindu religious books, or at least they would allude to it. They don't. Unless sandalwood is code for weed.