Any Forums in prison

>be mid 20's suburban white male
>on top of world, job, girl, friends
>start doing drugs after a loss
>get caught and sentenced to 1 year in prison

Here we discuss the things I learned about weight training while in an Ohio prison
Also a place to share thoughts/opinions/stories about jail/prison workouts and diet

pic rel is me, a 5'11 lanklet after ~120 days daily weightlifting in prison with ~75g protein a day

Attached: 20220619_160212.jpg (1860x1489, 422.91K)

how did you look before though

How stretched is your butthole?

did you get a bf in there?

First three months were locked down in a cell with poor nutrition while awaiting classification, also worried sick so no real fitness activity.

After I went to my parent facility, I had to spend another 3-4 months laying in my bunk, slowly finding my place and developing friendships before I could buy food at commissary and go to the gym.

The last few months were where I was able to get it in and eat a lot

Before pics? You look pretty good here, would mog most people in clothes, but maybe you were bigger before.

Picrel is for those who don't believe

Attached: 20220619_165120.jpg (1134x2016, 158.5K)

What kind of drugs actually get you sent to prison?
Honestly I've done so much different shit over the years I'm entirely desensitized to the fact that drugs are still illegal.
I thought first time possession charges are just a slap on the wrist, though I guess 1 year in prison isn't the end of the world.

Was there space to exercise always available to you? or was it something you had to wait for a period.

Tell me more

Attached: images (6).jpg (283x398, 11.09K)

Second question, what was your go to food to bulk while inside?

>6 months served
>gets russian inspired prison tats
shiggy

Its rare but happens a lot

Attached: images (8).jpg (455x674, 33.39K)

Attached: images (9).jpg (300x278, 7.88K)

did you have gymbros?

this is me a few years ago, about 120lbs going in. Now about 170lbs after 4 months of eating like a pig

Attached: picrel.jpg (604x574, 39.42K)

Not too stretched. to be honest, there is a pretty serious anti-rape campaign going on because of something called PREA.

I was in a level II facility, which is an open dorm style arrangement instead of cells. Everything, including showers, were out in the open and in view of CO's. Rape and homosex still happened but not as much as I expected,

Attached: LevelII.jpg (1600x900, 377.75K)

The stars are retarded but mean something else in Ohio prisons.

I went in without any ink and was told its a terrible idea to be a skinny white guy without tattoos. It turned out I didn't need to get inked all they way because I had a few close white friends

Yes.

The bro system is the only way you can survive as an average white guy on a new sentence,
You need a best friend who will watch your stuff when you go to the bathroom, they will shower at the same time, go to the chow hall together, etc. Watch his back and he watches yours. He gets in to a fight, so do you. You never leave him alone, and if they get jumped or something gets stolen, they will likely beat you up and fuck up your reputation.
Buddy system is key

Yes, I had a bff who really didn't leave my side. If you weren't deep in gang shit, you had to roll in little groups or risk being jumped or taken advantage of. My buddy and friends always had an eye on eachother and our belongings.

Being gay was looked down upon, although my facility had a handful of tranny-looking folks who very willingly performed favors in exchange for food, drugs.

You went with your buddy to eat, gym, shower, doctor appointments, etc.

I have no intention of going to prison, but would one survive well alone if they keep to themselves, or are you fucked as soon as you're isolated?