I just killed someone, i can't feel anymore

I just killed someone, i can't feel anymore

Attached: My balls when no care.jpg (642x667, 46.2K)

context? context bro? wtf?

Green text what happened faggot

Dispose of the body and gtfo user. Remember to be comprehensive with hiding forensics and leave some red herrings. And also remember that all of these measures just buy you time; they will trace down what happened eventually. The key is to get out and destroy enough trails before then so they cannot trace it to you.

Uh oh, woooo ohhh wooooo ohhh woooo ohhh

Attached: criminal-preso-y-prisionero-imagen-animada-0040.gif (84x130, 28.56K)

>one
Rookie numbers. I hope you don't call yourself an incel.

Attached: 93.jpg (887x1183, 295.92K)

Green text it to become a legend after and if they find you. We'll send you letters dude

>reverse image search
>316 results
Idk guys I don't think he did it.

It's a tad late for that, he already admitted to crimes on the internet

RIP

im the person OP killed, ama

Depends how far the police department is from you and if suspects heard noises depends how you killed them, Some chemicals can help dissolve blood and maybe DNA, if you really want to destroy a body you would have to understand how the body can be broken down by chemicals, and if the person you killed has family they would suspect you if they knew you. The body decays in a few weeks, Assumption im no expert, use anti Finger print gloves, Bags that can contain the oder to buy you some time. If you killed a stranger they will most likley look for the last time the person was seen on camera or live footage, Be really careful where you go to buy tools your hands are not clean yet. Im sure they are advanced to the point where they can track you will small mistakes, Get rid of the body figure out what time of the day is the less probability of anyone seeing you. If you burn the body near human life im sure human flesh has a smell, Find somewhere to get rid of the body, Best bet is melt it in acid and hide the bones in a suitcase, very far buried in the woods. Figure out every police station in your area and the people associated to the person you killed

Tell us the context in excruciating detail or get the fuck off my board and never come back, larper.

How is he so effortlessly aesthetic?

I want to kill a human at least once. Not out of spite or hat for the world,but because I think it stimulates person growing. It makes you think more and understand yourself more. At least I think so. Therefore,congrats! You just need a couple of days to think about it and then go on with life.

Attached: 1634587983656.png (1200x1200, 691.53K)

this except i killed two people
or well, caused their suicides

you wanna elaborate?

>kills someone
>first thing user does posts about it on r9k
either a larp or giga based

not to a secure tripfaggot

I've sent a tip to FBI
don't fuck around with this kind of joke

I actually hit a deer once with my truck and I almost killed myself out of sheer guilt. It was a beautiful young doe, sometimes I still cry about even 10 years later.

is it better now?

fuckckcckk