Do you think you could beat her in a fight? Probably not you would get your ass beat...

Do you think you could beat her in a fight? Probably not you would get your ass beat. No amount of weight lifting will make you a warrior

Attached: DA08E27B-85B4-4713-9ADF-F11BBCD89D5A.jpg (5017x2823, 2.15M)

Martial arts are called an "art" for a reason. A lot of it is like impressive ballet and 99% of it only works in strictly regulated competitions where you have to follow certain rules and you are matched up against people with a similar weight and skill level.

Any man that is even remotely fit could grab her by her hair and swing her around like a ragdoll, then just slam her into the ground and beat her into a bloody pulp. Raw strength and mass will win 90% of the time.

>grab her by her hair
What if she was wearing a hair piece?

One punch is all it would take. Muscle mass is very important in fighting. Also bone density. It is retarded to think otherwise.

karate is a joke of a martial art.
mass only helps to an extend after which it becomes a disadvantage, most power lifters have shitty mobility and thus you can easily put them in a hold.

wrestling arts are primarily strength based though, but not entirely size or weight.

Than I would ask her to take it off, politely of course.

I dated a competitive powerlifter for about a year, she had a DL record in her weight class. I'm not strong in the slightest and train for aesthetics and I could overpower her easily play fighting. I think this narrative that some trained women can rival men for strength is some sort of fantasy of reddit basedboys in all honesty. Tranny-fetishists. Men are vastly stronger than women and I think the average man on the street could hospitalise a professional female fighter if his life depended on it.

>grabs her hair
>she breaks your arm
Nice one idiot

Attached: 517D421D-546E-47AF-83DE-CD57C19C3216.jpg (560x481, 40.7K)

Who

Yeah it's retarded fantasy. Just like it doesn't matter how strong and trained you are, you'll never beat a bear 1 on 1 barehanded

My ex routinely crushed my head with her thighs until I genuinely had to beg her to stop. That makes me a winner, not a loser lmao

This isn't Dead or Alive bro, lay off the fantasy games.

Attached: DOA5_Hitomi_Render.png (288x924, 288.29K)

the "art" term comes from the latin "ars" which means "science" or "work", retard

More like... bearhanded WHOOOOAAAAAAAA

you aren't going to punch harder from gaining additional muscle mass.
she is trained in karate not any functional martial art that's actually used in fighting.
comparing women to men is as stupid as comparing men to each other.

most people don't have the anatomy to ever be decent at fighting.

So? Nobody cares except you, nerd.

so stop being ignorant and stupid? don't get defensive because you made a mistake, gayman

Yes and no.

Weight and strength are very important. More important than many martial artists admit.

If you don`t have at least basic experience in fighting you will not be able to use your strength though but turn around like a little bitch as soon as someone hits you in the face.
This is a normal reaction.

Most people vastly overestimate their fighting skills.

>he thinks a woman can do this to anything but a woman or a basedboy (basically a woman)

Any Forums ladies and gentlemen

Yeah I'd fuck her up. The average gamer, desk jockey, podcast sucking estrogen abomination "male" would not. She'd kill them.

You think she’s average? She’ll kick yo ass

Attached: 602705F2-D678-4736-9E45-E63FFA7BC6BB.jpg (611x537, 47.49K)

>I’m bigger so I’ll automatically win
>gets face smashed
Just admit it

Attached: 9644DEFF-9187-4A6B-AF35-67F72FDEF5EA.jpg (960x540, 42.9K)