*Increases Test risk free*

*Increases Test risk free*

Attached: man-smoking-cigarette-image-cigarette-hand-with-smoke_185126-1421.jpg (2000x1333, 464.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17163954/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cigs are for fags, puff a large cigar If you wanna smoke

Does cigs and cold showers really increase test or is it all bro science?

It really does

Bad bait

As much as 15% apparently:
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17163954/
There are healthier ways though

Or perhaps men with naturally higher test pick up smoking

Attached: 1646737939965.jpg (236x149, 6.43K)

>put a bigger and darker phalic cancer stick in your mouth, bro, don't be gay

I guess I gotta start smoking now.

Same thing happens with weed

was he always such a chad or did hannibal change him

sure it does bud

Really? The only people I now smoke weed are women, nigs, and soiboys. And they never shut the fuck up about smoking weed.

weed lowers your T but higher T people are significantly more likely to try drugs and engage in risk taking behaviour

Agreed. I drop acid once and a while.

cigars are safer than cigs because you don't inhale the smoke retartdo.

Every time someone has the chance to spout the popular opinion on here they do it immediately. it’s almost worse than reddit. I don’t even smoke weed but upvoted! Have some gold kind stranger!

Attached: Kmt58IiolgNQ.jpg (1024x1009, 75.06K)

10 years from now you will 101% regret this shit

I was a smoker for 5 years, when I quit took me 5 months coffing disgunsting black tar balls and then my lung started to hurt like a mf

You dont feel because your nerve terminations are coocked, smoked like a piece of ham

I've been thinking about growing and curing my own tobacco and smoking it just because it seems like a good time.

you rather inhale cock, huh?

Can confirm im not a chain smoker or anything but do enjoy a cig here and there and I’ve felt a difference in how i act, for the better and i think its the test

>he doesn't inhale
Sick of these faggots who picked up smoking cigars from cigar nerds on the internet. Literally every old fucker or cuban inhales some puffs, it's reddit tier "experts" that say not to inhale.

Maybe don’t smoke 2 packs a day retard

Attached: 7464478E-1BB5-41B3-86B7-5E039EE2058D.jpg (400x549, 44.31K)

How much were you smoking? I smoke about 2 cigs per day maybe 3-5 days per week, about 3 weeks out of the month, maybe 9 months out of the year. So at most we're talking 2 packs per month, or 18 packs per year. If you were a weirdo smoking 1 pack per day, and it took you 5 years to get to that point, that's 1825 packs in a row you had to smoke. It would take me 101 years to smoke as much as you.

Great, now I'm picturing a teenage neckbeard smoking a corona paired with mountain dew.

Why are you such a cringe faggot?