All deodorant is a cope. A person's smell is indicative of their genetics...

All deodorant is a cope. A person's smell is indicative of their genetics. If you smell bad it's because you're unfit to reproduce and you should warn others of that by not wearing deodorant, and Chads that naturally smell good shouldn't wear it either because a natural good smell is attractive.

Attached: 71Iv91FxmSL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 109.49K)

Good. Less fags and dykes coming near me.

>t. Stinky

Attached: chicagogrimreaper.png (372x372, 216.8K)

You're wrong, and here's why. Body odor is caused by an accumulation of bacteria in your armpits. It's not your "natural odor" or anything like that, you're literally smelling the waste that these colonies of bacteria excrete. It's not going to smell good, no matter who you are. Showering frequently and washing under your arms really good will help, but it won't completely eliminate the smell because when you sweat you're giving the bacteria an opportunity to thrive and multiply. So you pretty much need to wear deodorant to mask the smell. It's not a cope. It's necessary if you want to be a citizen of modern society.

i smell better without it and sweat too much with it, time to pheromonemax
>inb4 sciencefags tell me i'm not a beetle or some shit

Attached: 1642328579858.jpg (640x1273, 223.62K)

I smell bad because I'm a drunk, my diet is 50% red meat, and I take about 10 different sketchy "supplements" every single day. My piss is also about the same shade of green as that deodorant cap.

most people reek men and women alike but at least if you're a straight man girl stench isn't as offensive. i don't think it has anything to do with genetics, it's just hygiene. i don't like scents or fragrances and i use natural antibacterial deodorant after a shower and mostly just smell pleasantly like a rainy day or grass.

Everyone can see your schmoze from a mile away

Attached: bff.jpg (800x449, 52.07K)

Part of it is the state of health. My bf says I smell good despite not using any deodorant and only showering with water by scrubbing harder. I also exercise and eat healthy as well.

>Water
ngmi

Attached: 1641618259325.jpg (1280x549, 92.51K)

Explain how multiple women have told me they love how I smell after I exercise then. And how indian people smell bad no matter how much deodorant they use.
Body odor is simply an increase in pheromones

Not OP but the smell of bacteria often indicates health and genetic fitness, and even if subtle, every person just has a certain smell. Even if you shower twice a day, there's just a natural smell your body makes regardless. It's already been well demonstrated taller and more attractive healthy people are more "better" smelling.

Makes sense that the super fat woman I know smells like a dumpster

THIS op is retarded just like these other fags

This might be true if you ate like a caveman aka raw meat, fruits, and nothing else. If you eat a modern diet even it's "healthy" you're gonna have some bad odor sorry to say

Attached: 1620725077732.jpg (1000x750, 128.25K)

>deodorant is a cope
this is the length incels are reaching to not perform basic hygiene

t. smellet who was not blessed with the good smell genes where even there farts make stacy orgasm

You are wrong. Humans aren't meant to smell bad or have to wear deodorant. Pheromones exist for a specific reason. It's been proven that mates that are chosen through pheromones have a higher chance of healthier offspring

>smellet
cool it with the buzzwords man it's nothing special we just don't want to feel the smell from the underside of your moobs in the whole room

Attached: 1642995752048.png (816x810, 1.03M)

This is not entirely correct. It is not entirely the smell of bacteria; rather the pheromones, bacteria, and other things accompanied in your perspiration and other bodily functions. These specific things your body produces are determined by your immune system. People with similar immune systems are more likely to find each other attractive, whereas people with different immune systems will find each other repulsive.

This was also discovered with experiments forcing people to smell sweaty t-shirts. I doubt this translates well into the real world. Most people would rather smell deodorant than sweat and shit.

I was cursed with inferior genes. Pretending anything else is true is dishonest. If I'm repulsive in every way I may as well smell the part.

post more smellet cope .