All you had to do to "make it" was play a sport in high school and have a decent social life...

>All you had to do to "make it" was play a sport in high school and have a decent social life. Instead you chose to stay home and play video games all the time, so now you're desperately trying to compensate by lifting
How do you respond to this?

Attached: ryan-gosling-ken.jpg (1200x1500, 1.07M)

Yoooo new personality just dropped boyssssss.

is summer gonna be bleached hair and jean jackets for us????

I'm surprised they're having Ryan be that sexualized for a kids Barbie movie.

Yeah? No shit. I can't undo the past bad decisions all I can do is work on myself and the future.

he looks like total shit compared to Drive

Who has the Sneed version of this?

>"Yeah, and?"
>continue self-improving

ahahahah BASED
also, i hate "fashionable" people so much it's unreal.
almost as much as niggers. and that's a lot.

>Soooooouuurrceeee?????

>play a sport in high school

Girly & gay.

I lift solely because I like the confidence boost of knowing I'm sexy.

Atleast Gosling is natty. Hes literally /ourguy/ on three boards.

I just lift to be healthy, I'm already old and married. It's way more important to get a job that actually pays you for working than physical bs. Don't neglect career because you need at enough liquidity to escape the bug life.

he looks corny by todays standards. He is dressed and built like Genuine in Pony

No he's not. He's only pretending to be autistic

Its bullshit. I played American football and ran track in high school along with a healthy social life, lifting is something that just stuck with me even through college. I really hate how lifting has turned from a fun hobby into something people see purely as cope. Lifting definitely can be cope but its not cope by nature

Attached: 1653007061612.gif (640x349, 3.23M)

>user thinks this is gonna be a kids movie and not some satire on the Barbie franchise made for adults
LMAO

>All you had to do to "make it" was play a sport in high school and have a decent social life. Instead you chose to stay home and play video games all the time,
The fact all of us losers here share

>So, now he's working on his future and well being by exercising in a room full of sweaty men with his earphones on, he has made quite a progress...
your soul will be always coping

Is it a meme to say that everyone "relates" to Gosling? Dude is a millionaire A-list LA actor who slays puss and has a rich Jewish uncle. I hope 4channers don't say this because he acts like an autist in every movie.

user, he is jewish-german. He got a nosejob at 18.

>actor plays a role in a movie
>does a good job
>people like it
>"NOOOOOOOOOO, YOU CAN'T LIKE HIM BEING AUTISTIIIIIICCCC YOU'RE NOT HIIIIIIIIIIM"

>who slays puss

Hes in a long stable relationship, you moron.

Respectable, even if it is to an ugly chick. Suppose that makes him even more relatable

Attached: sub-buzz-738-1655407095-21.jpg (1931x1481, 497.01K)