Anyone who uses gym's toilets especially to take a shit, I just assume they are autistic or on the lower IQ limits

Anyone who uses gym's toilets especially to take a shit, I just assume they are autistic or on the lower IQ limits

Attached: yvq8cg4paa651.jpg (1010x542, 35.11K)

what if they just really need to take a shit and are at the gym

Then they should bring their own shitting bucket like everyone else?

Take a shit before you come to the gym you fucking backwards disgusting unhygienic cunt

That’s the prissiest thing I ever heard OP.

I used to take shits in school, I never understood why it was so taboo
Fuck you OP

i'm not a pussy and will take a shit where i please
the poeple who do not take shits in public are simply cowards

This. I'm not embarrassed that people know that I shit and it smells bad. If it smells especially bad I'll fan the bathroom door a few times before I flush to show dominance.

>Not shitting on the reception desk to establish dominance
NGMI

I piss in the bathroom sink (at the gym) (and at home)

Shitting bucket, hahaha, you kids crack me up

You should be shot

But I didn't have to go then. I tried. That pre workout got my insides all shook up

A guy in the gym Saturday was taking a shit and wearing socks with no shoes...

Attached: 1655173260446.png (616x798, 736.47K)

I shit everytime I go the gym as my preworkout is kicking in. hypochondriacs and germaphobes should be forcefed shit until they get over themselves.

When you gotta go you gotta go. I always need to take a dump when working calves. 10 reps in and I have to go. I can do legs and nothing happens. But as soon as I work calves I gotta go.

Cope. I save money on toilet paper by only shitting at the gym/office

>take a shit on a bathroom
>unhygienic
?
Do you have a problem with my scent, user? :^)

I was at the Y with my buddy and a hot chick left one of the single toilet bathrooms (mixed gender) and when we walked by as she opened the door the smell of shit assaulted us. We laughed our asses off

You pussy. Just for that, I'm not going to wash my hands next time I shit at the gym.

>How dare you use the provided facilities!
Are you, by chance, a jannie?

Based sink pissser. Any place with a private restroom I make sure to piss in the sink