Walk into bathroom

>walk into bathroom
>see your mother like pic rel

What.
Do.

Attached: 1641985306905m.jpg (665x1024, 76.46K)

never talk to her again

I did that when I was a kid
not too exciting
plus I still had my innocence

mom-son only works in 2D. My mom isn't a sultry milf and I'm not a twinkish Japanese teen.

Is my mom Natalia Grey?

She hot

Satan is torturing me so badly =)
Life is so hard =(
What the fuck, where am I
He's actually making me write this
He's mental

You watched your mom get railed by a black guy when you were a kid?

that would be the last straw

Strangely I think I wouldn't care much if it's a member of my family.
But when I get to see a black or brown guy with a white girl holding hands on the street or whatever I seriously feel like killing them. It's fucking disgusting and it's wrong.

My mom dated and fucked a black guy for a while when I was a teenager. Thankfully I never walked in on them or saw it but I did hear it. I would just get my portable CD player out and put my headphones on to block it out.

Walk out and wait for them to finish up

My mom is 60. If she wants a last hurrah let her have it.

Thinking about it I'm probably old enough to lay pipe on some zoomers mom. 32 BTW.

Imaoing at your life

do you still talk or live with your mom? if i seen that, i'll never fuck with my mom again like thats embarassing lmao

the fact that you didn't kill her out of respect to your father and yourself is embarrassing.

Yeah this is based. I don't want to date a single mom to a young kid but I definitely want to plow some 17 year old incel's mom.

That's how I was born. I unironically denounced both my parents recently

i mean you talk like a nigger, i think you would have no issue with it at all

that's like heaven for a beta robot, deep down in some dark embarrassing part of their little hearts that's all they want to see

I'm sorry user. You didn't choose the circumstances of your birth. All you can do now is be your own man and beat the stereotypes.

Attached: nigga pepe.jpg (553x506, 40.55K)

who hasn't done that though?

i tell that bitch to get the fuck out of my house

I'd ask how did my mom turn white? She's supposed to be black.

None of my siblings have although they also hate it except for 1.

I don't care if I hurt their feelings. Fuck them