Leaness > Muscle Mass

True or false?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-25-18-59-29-52_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4~2.jpg (1080x728, 116.45K)

True unless you're fucking massive like brian shaw

hot

Impressive, congrats.
And it's true.

Depends on your insertions. People with shitty insertions will look better with more body fat and more muscle whereas if you have great insertions being lean should be your goal.

This. +balance between them really depends, you don't wanna be a dyel twink or a fatfuck (first two pictures). Last pic is optimal for a male. Nice progress mate.

True,you need to be lean for the muscle to show.
If you get big while fat you look like a big turd.

yep. no point in being lean if you're scrawny. Honestly being lean is just a great feeling.

I dont understand why people think getting lean is so damn hard. I eat like a fucking horse but I lift heavy weights and do cardio nearly every day. I also stay away from beer and booze, and usually always cook at home.

It's genetics man. Some people can't get lean as fast as you can. It's like a 6'3 guy saying ''woah, how everyone is not tall as I am? What's so hard about it?'' Yes, of course, you can get lean with training but it ain't that easy for some people.

How to go from 2 to 3?

Btw genetics is no excuse for someone to be a obese fat fuck obviously. It's more minimal. For example some people have harder time going sub 15 bf% while moving around 16-20%.

seconding this. what do you have to do to achieve the body on the right? that's called ottermode isn't it?

Lift and after having enough muscle go on a calorie deficit
It’s literally that simple

Get pump, find good angle light and pose. It's the same mass as 2nd pic.

No newfag

meant for

muscle plus fat can look good in clothes naked lean always wins

Both are pretty good but a mix of the two is way more preferable

>lift for like 4 years as a natty
>After you have 90% of you max gains lose it all to get a decent 4 pack
It is incredibly hard to workout and be on a caloric deficit, especially if you have been doing so for some time. The only hope to get abs to remotely show at 200+ is to do lots of ab work. Otherwise continue working out and maybe run more or something.

Yes. Your face is at its best when you are lean and you know looks is 90% face 10% body. Average male body (when lean) is enough to attract foids

arms look the same but traps and chest look bigger, event taking a pump into account

>Get pump, find good angle light and pose. It's the same mass as 2nd pic.
Faggot druggie was on DNP

muscular and lean > lean = muscular > fat and not muscular