Graduation is HANDS DOWN Kanye's best album

Graduation is HANDS DOWN Kanye's best album

Attached: Graduation.jpg (1000x1000, 152.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69mRfu8Bp-Y&ab_channel=KIDSSEEGHOSTS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but the thing is right like who asked though????!!!!?!?!?!?!
NOBODY gives a shit about your nigger music

They tell you read this, eat this, don't look around
Just peep this, preach us, teach us, Jesus
Okay, look up now, they done stole your streetness
After all of that, you receive this

As someone who barely listens to Kanye, I agree. Flashing Lights, Homecoming and Stronger are amazing songs.

>albums
why are music fags still doing this

It's better than nigger music.
It's jesus nigger music.
Saved nigger music, if you may.

my personal favorite is yeezus but i think from an objective standpoint id have to agree. would always listen to good morning as i walked to school every day. good times

I remember my older brother downloaded this entire album on our Xbox 360, and I memorized every single track since we didn't have internet at the time.

>graduation
>xbox 360
based

To this day I've never heard Yeezus in its entirety

It is a very underrated album in his discography. Can't Tell Me Nothing is near Jesus Walk Level. The album is filled with classics. The only knock on it is that it sounds mainstream. That's about it. It's the same reason why comedies will not win Oscars. I like MBSTF the most desu, but I always thought Graduation was not as nearly far behind the his first two albums of the college bear series

>The only knock on it is that it sounds mainstream.
I'm not saying you're wrong but imo 808s and Heartbreaks was even more mainstream/pop-y

not yeezus

A true robots favourite Yeezy album is obviously MBDTF, Ye or Yeezus. To be honest all of his work has been fucking amazing, from his jesus shit to his first two albums, all of it is good. My favourite Kanye songs would be either Runaway or Devil in a new dress.

Attached: 1643517697499.jpg (1400x1677, 141.9K)

the new ultra religious stuff SUCKS

can we get an honorable mention for Kids see Ghosts?

i listen to it all the way through every time i want to feel hyped up. immediately opens with a shitload of noise. the energy is kept up throughout almost the whole album, then he switches it up with the last song.

i wish they made KSG a bit longer. i like to listen to albums all the way through or on repeat and its just a bit short for that. amazing album besides that though

weren't they supposed to make a KSG anime or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=69mRfu8Bp-Y&ab_channel=KIDSSEEGHOSTS

imagine talking to kanye about anime