Symposium starting boyos

odysee.com/@looksmaximus:5/symposiumxxv:7

all whore maxers and mogmaxers welcome.

Attached: cycSUaeV_400x400.jpg (347x347, 28.35K)

imagine needing to move to a third world country, wear a wig, and pay prostitutes to have sex. couldn't be me.

Attached: 0a7853410dd87b844b83041ee65a048a.png (278x330, 192.85K)

major kek

holy fuck he looks bad

>roider
>on schizo meds
>self-diagnoses
lol

Maximus you look fucking stupid. Also stop using the word cunny wrong it doesn’t mean pussy it means pre pubescent girls you dumbass monkey.

Cunny is slang for vagina, zoomer. It's just been appropriated by pedophiles.

>stop wanting womens validation
>wears a wig
>works out to impress the hookers who could care less about him

No it hasn’t. Just say pussy. Everyone knows cunny means underage girls you dweeb.

Unironically go outside, retard.

Curious Maximus are you really In 6 figure debt just to slam prostitute pussy? Are you ever returning to the U.S.

Attached: A061A048-E309-4D7B-BD97-0EAB06C3F944.jpg (500x490, 43.52K)

How many STDs has your stupid ass caught?

Attached: 742841AE-3602-46C9-95F9-6042B195C78D.png (270x187, 52.18K)

damn he got Chronic Hep B, its over for him

It’s over for Maximus no amount of hookers will ever fill the void of a chad. You can visit one after another but in the end those women could care less about you. You look into their eyes and they will smile but reality sets in. They are only waiting till times up so they can leave and be done with the session.

Attached: 42267149-DD0B-4402-9C12-EABCFBBCF21A.jpg (1137x1536, 326.78K)

spam him to remove the paywall boyos....

Is it true???
Fuck man I'm filled with admiration.
>Amass a million dollars in debt
>Fuck whores
>Leave that retarded continent forever
Ahhhhhh King shit.

It stands for cute and funny. Mashed into one word which equals cunny. It doesn’t mean vagina

If he really was smart he would gain dual citizenship in some random ass country that he’ll never return to like Australia and have done that but now he’s stuck in shithole poland/Asia/or South America. It’s over

Growing a beard to balance out a recessed chin and bald head. It’s over

Not gonna lie. I watched your videos on YouTube and a, entertained by them but to be honest I would never want to hang out with you or be your friend you are crazy and a weirdo and a creep and a insane.

this guy literally has chronic liver failure. it's unironically over for him. let this be a warning to roid users.

All that just to fuck hookers

Love you bro
>captcha XOXO

He took Dbol for 36weeks straight, that's not a common dosage, that's a ridicoulously long duration. Roids aren't that bad