I hate being an ugly woman. You guys will never understand how this feels

I hate being an ugly woman. You guys will never understand how this feels.

Attached: sad.jpg (386x407, 24.73K)

shut the fuck up. explain to me exactly how being an ugly women is even remotely worse than being an ugly guy. you will always have orbiters of some type no matter what. we are completely alone.

I get it. Had an old coworker that was pretty ugly but she was down af. Still couldn't bring myself to do it.

Seriously I rather be a under attractive male rather than an unattractive women

>t.xx chromosome haver

The other thread that hit bump limit just wasn't enough for you?

this is a bait thread. its constantly posted to the catalog just to get this type of reply. its also made by a fellow fat greasy incel.

insecure liars
its all you are

I-IS THAT A FEMALE WOJAK? AAAAAAAAAAA I'M REPLYIIIIINNG

Attached: 1640662464663.png (620x714, 29.78K)

that sounds not fun. do you think you can make yourself prettier?

Of course I am insecure, a liar I think not

i have to ask, is this the same op as the other thread still up about this exact topic? the thread that got fucked up when op admitted outright that her standards were too high as an ugly foid to get even the lowest penis?

if so, fuck off. if not, consider posting in the other thread

post face or gtfo

Post picture of yourself with timestamp.
Censor eyes, white background. I'll tell you honestly if you are ugly or not

What is objectively ugly about you?

the ugliest woman is still more privledged than the above average man.
The average man is above all but the highest tier trannies.

Cope with how youve been handled the easiest difficultly in life and are so fucking bad, youre still somehow losing it. Try and put in the most absolute minimum amount of effort and you will succeed.

i don't know, appearance isnt super important to a lot of guys. i'm not gonna lie and say most guys don't care, because they probably do, but a good amount really don't.
being fun to be around is more important, and i myself didn't even realize this until i got the biggest crush on an "ugly" girl. i was not into her in the slightest originally, but after spending time together and realizing how much i enjoyed talking to her, i fell for her hard. after this, she became incredibly attractive to me and i still think about her sometimes. of course i'm a massive autist, so i didn't even try to get anywhere with her, but i really regret it.

Attached: wow-1.png (1000x1000, 470.01K)

HAHAHA
Look at these two losers competing over who sucks the biggest greasiest dicks in life.
Shut the fuck up and get a grip.
You dont need the gay opinions of other people and their validation to be happy.

Just do what the fuck you want and do it with gusto as long as it isnt actually harmful to you or others.
Fuck lol.

you won't post your face because you know you will be proved wrong

Just do crack you want even care anymore problem solved

>all the dumb retards replying to a bait thread
Don't forget to sage you collective bunch of faggots

what a shit meme kys zoomer.

Yeah I do because I'm an ugly man. At least you will have 10 simps vs a million that Stacy has, but I'm an eternal loner.