Protein powder IS SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE

Protein powder IS SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE
Meat Protein IS SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE
DOG FOOD? CHEAP
WHY can't I eat a can of dog food instead of a chicken breast once a day? I don't give a shit if it's made from the scrotum skin of the most decrepit animals to ever have lived if it has a good macro profile.
But therein lies the problem: What the fuck is the macro profile of dog food? I found one source that says a can has about 40g of protein, but there's basically no sources on calories, carbs, and grams of protein per can.
The dog food industry seems to label cans based on percentage of Protein/Carbs/Moisture etc., which is basically meaningless for counting macros.
What the fuck do I do? I want to eat fucking dog food because it's cheap but how am I supposed to be sure that it's not going to fuck up my gains? Why won't pet food companies tell me how many grams per can? Are there sources I'm missing?

Attached: ztucoooooo.jpg (720x720, 60.63K)

kek i fucking love this board so much bros

I wouldn't feed dog food to my dog. He eats what I eat.

SMASHED

This

>WHY can't I eat a can of dog food instead of a chicken breast
Hundreds of dogs died from contaminated food in the last month or so and companies are being sued.
Not to mention prices more than doubled due to inflation. The only reason most people can afford dog food is because their dogs are castrated 5lb rats. Mine eats 3000 calories of raw chicken, frozen veg, oats and broth.

Attached: 1637105282169.jpg (960x990, 60.63K)

I have worked in a place making animal feed. I wouldn't eat it.

My cheap brand has gone up 30% in 2 months and no discount on 5kg tubs anymore.
Might as well pay for the expensive stuff now. Fuming.

Any sites for offers?

AND

SLAMMED

I saw this movie the other day, called Rise of the Footsoldier, where this guy started roiding and gulping cans of mashed babyfood in for the proteines. Its cheaper than dog food and safer.

What kind of baby food is the highest in protein?

Just get monkey biscuits you fucking amateur

just eat the gorilla food dude

No idea about the jarred food as I never had it. I had cereals for baby's as that has more proteine than regular oats and cereals because of the added proteine.

You may call me weird but semen is by far the best protein supplement you can give yourself under a budget. just edge yourself before hand so that you ejaculate a fuck ton. Collect it and mix it into greek yogurt or something like that. You got fucking protein yogurt. My Lifts have almost doubled in this past year because of this moneysaving hack. Obviously this wont work on a normal load so what i do is drink like two gallons of water before hand and drink a couple energy drinks and bust my fucking nuts out. produce like half of a glass off the stuff i honestly cannot stop the flow at one point. bare in mind it will splash up sometimes as it may get watered down a little. Also dont be a pussy and buy the sugar free energy drinks by the ones high in fructose, makes it really tasty. You can actually taste the difference and its really yummy with the energy drinks. One downside of it is that it is sort of splashing into my body at the start which makes me smell like cum everywhere so make sure to supplement it with loads of deodrant. I also find flexing everything before ejaculating is the best kind of way to push it all out. Never forget to squeeze your penis like a gogurt after doing it cause a load of the best stuff is there. Also remove all dick cheese before it cause it fucking ruins the taste.

But you are removing nutrients from your body and drinking it. How is that beneficial? It would be beneficial if it was someone else’s semen?

No because im digesting that semen, its being used in protein synthesis.

>It would be beneficial if it was someone else’s semen?
Why only one portion of semen? Why not do a gangbang and collect the semen of different sources, like from 25 different men?

You’re definitely losing macros on this exchange. It’s like drinking your Pee and the the Pee gets more and more toxic and undrinkable.

All that effort for unfunny garbage.

It not meant to be funny you fucking retard

yeah but every time you reingest the semen the protein gets more concentrated and potent

thats gay
idk man but it fucking works like a charm

adding to this, i do drink water oustide of this i just drink this post workout. Pee is just yellow and normal apart from it being quite potent.