West elm caleb

>NYC roasties swipe left on thousands of incels every day
>enter west elm caleb
>6'4 chadlite
>OMG!!!! hes 6'4!!!! *swipes right*
>get pumped, dumped & ghosted
>in their bitter, regret-fueled frenzy find out that *shocker* every other dumb roastie in town did the exact same thing with the exact same result
>OMG!!!! men are such trash!!!!
>make hundreds of tiktok videos to this effect for clout

how do they live with themselves? how is it even possible to have such a low level of self awareness?

Attached: West-Elm-Caleb-TikTok-3.jpg (1600x900, 99.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKDlyjce-UM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the onion did this already
youtube.com/watch?v=FKDlyjce-UM

Times like this I'm kinda glad I live in a small town. All the uppity bitches move away to place like NYC and the sane normal ones remain.

the best part was that NYC goblin slayer is wanted even more now that women know about his body count. queen bee syndrome.

Attached: west elms final notch.jpg (1037x1424, 87.54K)

>crossposted on CC
>foid mods instantly triggered and deleted it
mustve been one of west elm caleb's "victims"

Attached: image0.jpg (750x529, 69.4K)

>the sane normal ones remain

Sadly from my experience only the dumb white trash remains

is it just me or when I watch these tik tok videos their mannerisms and just how they talk repulses me

there is a complete lack of self awareness when they talk about him
>oh he ghosted me how could he
>oh i wasnt that attracted to him...but i went out with him anyway teehee~

Women are all the same everywhere, sorry

I hate women so I figured that disgust was just a product of my hate but yeah, their mannerisms seem so fake to me.

>Women get pumped and dumped
>This somehow warrants a thread

Women got so butthurt they doxxed a dude because he didn't want to talk to them anymore, this says a lot about women

it was on TV because the roasties were so incapable of coping with the consequences of their own actions that they tried to turn it into some kind of toxic masculinity issue and it kind of backfired

>This somehow warrants a thread
it somehow warranted multiple news articles about him because of the collective butthurt from all the slags he facepainted with his DNA.

I also find it so fucking funny that in the first video with the chink she says she ignored a guy who reached out to her lmao

Speak for your own bad experiences.

What is so perplexing is how these women have still not figured out that they are never going to land a 6'4 8/10 chadlite. Do they not realize there are literally 800,000 other single women in NYC who are after the same small pool of men? Either that, or they're willing to get pumped and dumped like used needles in some vain attempt to try and land some kind of "HVM". Either way, absolutely retarded behaviour.

Attached: 1632194217187.png (680x680, 150.03K)

It is relevant to us too though; it's a case study of 80/20. Forget the statistics, THERE HE IS.

This is entirely a nothing burger. This kind of activity happens every day because women agree to it nobody forced them, and because of that it doesn't deserve any attention here, or on some shite news article.

see we're well beyond 80/20 though, look at his damn numbers. he's ran through at least 100 women in the same area.
>notorious love bomber
lmao the terms they make up to try and shame this guy. all because his height was in the top .5% in the US basically, his face isnt terrible but not amazing either.

>This kind of activity happens every day
a chilling thought