Any other pedo femanons?

I had a e-relationship with a 17 year old now and now I seek out young men online

Attached: 1643657013038.png (600x815, 621.25K)

HE WAS 17 YEARS OLD, 11 MONTHS, 29 DAYS, 23 HOURS, 59 MINUTES, 59 SECONDS OLD, YOU SICK FUCK! YOU'RE A PEDOPHILE!

How do you do that exactly and find these people exactly?

I had a chick online get flirty with me until she figured out I was twenty, told me she thought I was younger and just had a deep voice, I've been mad ever since.

>17
>pedo
modern society is retarded

i will never get an ara ara because i'm nearly 24, fuck this

kys yourself trooon.

Attached: 1638754196248.png (438x412, 226.5K)

It just happened on its own, nothing exciting since pregnancy can't happen online

I had an e-relationship with a 35-year-old woman when I was 15. She had an advanced job and badly wanted to make it a real relationship as well. She was also married and had a kid. How old are you? Why does it appeal to you?

I love the way he made me feel, I miss him but he doesn't want me in his life

I will not seriously reply to this thread because it is a larp.

I had a e-relationship with a 17 year old now and now I seek out young women online

HE WAS 17 YEARS 364 DAYS 59 MINUTES AND 59 SECONDS OLD YOU SICK FUCK THEY SHOULD GIVE YOU THE CHAIR FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE

Not a LARP, I miss what we had and I wish I was still friends with him

Wanna chat? I had something similar

Femanon or robot?

When I was 17 (a year and a half ago, currently 19) I edated a 26 year old woman. She is now pregnant with a guy in Canada. No hard feelings towards her.

Again with this stupid thread?
This is the same user that kept posting this thread these past few days. It's a larping faggot, don't waste your time, sage

Why are people online so fucking retarded? Like does no one know basic law and the age of consent where they live.

Attached: 1641938138712.jpg (875x800, 520.92K)

>Femanon or robot?
I'm a robot

That's why I said pedo femanons