Swamp ass

What in the FUCK do I use to get rid of swamp ass or at least contain it? I feel so god damned uncomfortable because of it. I'm not even fat or anything to say that I could get rid of it if I lost weight. Underwear wise, I wear cotton, and it doesn't seem to matter if I wear tight or loose boxers. Should I just get baby powder ( without talc ) and powder my asshole? I do have a pretty tight ass.

Attached: how_to_stop_butt_sweat.jpg (1440x600, 518.81K)

show us your asshole princess

Come closer

Attached: 1655531991553.gif (576x324, 1.4M)

Bidet. Or actually learn how to wipe your ass.

Does tight ass mean hank hill ass? Because that is gross and you need to do squats

I need to see it 1st

Attached: 1654880539856.webm (320x444, 588.85K)

Do you understand what a swamp ass is, retard? It's when your ass sweats so much it leaves a sweat mark ok your underwear, even pants if its really bad ( sometimes it is ).

Timestamp?

Attached: 1655653577493.jpg (640x641, 77.1K)

Do you masturbate or spend extended periods of time aroused every day? Might not seem related, but If you test this I bet you'll notice a difference.

what are you doing in my Swamp?

no lol I've had girls complement my ass

>spend extended periods of time aroused every day?
Unironically this unless you’re doing combat sports like bjj

what you are describing is just sweat and the only solution is losing weight you fatfuck.

Do the baby powder. You'll still sweat, it just won't feel like you've shit your pants

Cotton clothing is bad for heat. Go commando.

Try shaving. Idiot

Which part of I'm not fat didn't you get, you dumb fuck?
>shaving your ass
Yeah, you must be a special kind of retarded.

You can't. I live in a swampy area where it's always hot and humid, literally everyone has swamp ass if you go outside in the late spring/summer.

>Which part of I'm not fat didn't you get
Your BMI and F%B

Botox injections

>he doesnt pluck out his gooch and anal hairs while hes in the shower.
ngmi.

wear synthetic clothes, atleast shorts, they dry super fast and don't show moisture stains