/wagyu/

Is wagyumaxxing the final secret of bodybuilding?

Think about it. If we can achieve marbilization on our own muscles we could be jacked and any extra bodyfat would actually enhance our physiques. A cursory Google search has lead me to these rough guidelines

>bulk to 50% bodyfat
>3 meals a day
>maximize blood circulation

Let's get beefy

Attached: Screenshot_20220619-131638_Reddit.jpg (1080x727, 706.75K)

lmao do you realize how expensive this shit is when you could just be eating chicken?

Wagyus fucking amazing though, only had it probably three times in my life.

I'm not talking about eating wagyu, I'm talking about marbilizing your own muscle so the fat makes them look bigger without making you look fat.

>I'm talking about marbilizing your own muscle so the fat makes them look bigger without making you look fat.

Attached: 215126.png (378x424, 186.6K)

So you are saying that I should inject beef fat I'm to my muscles? I'm on it boss.

real answer for your meme thread: you can't. the reason why wagyu cows are like that were their natural biome.
if I remember correctly, they are from a humid type of marsh zone, and the natural evolution for them was to store fat deeper, in the muscle tissue, to gain more thermal/warm against that humid cold exterior.

No you guys don't understand. I'm talking about wagyu beef and how it's marbilized. We need to make our bodies like those of a5 wagyu cows so we can still be "fat" but jacked with abs at the same time.

aren't they fed mostly grain too?

So to /wagmaxx/, we need to /wimhoffmaxx/?

I think he means somehow we should try to get the fat into the muscle tissue.
he thinks it will make us stronger, but it will only make us delicious meat

>but it will only make us delicious meat

Attached: 1655181211419.jpg (579x564, 81.86K)

That's not too hard to replicate, but for human version we would still need preotien

>achieve marbilization on our own muscles
you fucking retard that's like the biggest problem about modern faggot diets when coupled with bodybuilding.
you're essentially advocating for having shit tier, tender muscles that will fail you when you're old.
why do you think bodybuilders lose so much muscles when cutting and all the roiders who pull their muscles in every different way?
shit diets full of carbs bc "muh cico, lmao imma eat crickets" that result in muscles being full of fat.
how many wild animals do you see that are jacked and they only run around and shit? those don't ever have as much fat in their muscles.

that's called a carb bulk you tard, it's what makes you lose all the gains on a cut

they feed them rice in addition to their natural diet to achieve that marble quality in the muscles, literally 2 mins on guguru you mong

>he thinks cows don't accumulate visceral fat and fat deposits

Attached: 1643084067210.gif (498x277, 2.4M)

You think bodybuilder injuries are due to high carb diets? LOL

user even if you hypothetically were able to achieve something like this you would have incredibly weak muscles, I'd rather look like a twink than a bloated mass monster who benches less than 100kg

Best bioavailabilty for nutrients... Think about it

Stop falling for internet memes like fagyu beef.

What is this fucking thread.
I though turbo autism wasn't real

Attached: fug.png (600x700, 201.85K)

We're all gonna yake ut?

guys......how do i make my muscles look like that meat?