Ey boy, come on over here for a sec

>ey boy, come on over here for a sec...

Attached: d3121050ffc23ebcc03023778859d0d1[1].jpg (1515x2121, 1.52M)

>gross muscles
uh no

Why of course, I'm sorry for the boner.

you are a weak manlet and on the off chance that you will father children, they will also turn out to be weak manlets. I'm sorry user, but women with big muscles are simply the pinnacle of creation, and submitting to one such woman without being overwhelmed by it is the most masculine thing you can do on this earth

The one in the background is much more attractive.

Thank you for the hug Mommy! Is that a banana in your pocket or do you just have a massively engorged clitoris from the steroids?

Are they gonna bearhug me?

Attached: 1533411619345.png (240x312, 66.85K)

Are they gonna rip my clothes off and forcibly breed with me?

large and powerful means better hugs, y'all. it makes you feel safe.

They can't look like that without abuse of anabolic steroids, so by definition they cannot be the "pinnacle of creation".

Sure, but a physique closely resembling that is very possible. Depends a lot on genetics though, most women struggle to bulk up

This situation would make me a very happy man.

Attached: FIshTqFWQAYZ8Pw.jpg (900x1469, 135.43K)

i want to cook food for a musclegirl tomboy and wash the utensils afterwards

Attached: tomboy_dishes.jpg (1106x786, 69.53K)

A man can dream. Bonus points if she's 7ft.

indeed
>she is bout a decade older and is roughly 6'7 feet, sees me for the first time in the workplace, probably even in the job interview and eventually through a few greetings and interactions decides to take me there and now
>begins isolating me from co-workers and berating me for stupid shit every chance she gets
>a year goes by, she takes me out to some fancy restaurant and pulls out a ring, its hard for me not to consent since she has practically already bought me through acquisition on the various accumulated debts
>the knot is tied and she starts to gaslight me frequently and starts grooming me to be her 50's regularly abused and lovingly battered and beaten househusband
>isolates me in her condo/mansion, i still get online and i need to do some housework in rather lewd attires as a play for her various perverse enjoyments
>makes sure i stay in Any Forums form for her and sometimes to show me off as i am barred from ever going outside without her permission, she frequntly presents me to her friends often doing housework in said lewd attires
>makes sure i do my work as a capable employee properly as my superior senior till she retires me and a good for nothing slut of a housekeeper as my mistress
>makes use of several tools to keep me in line and several drugs to keep me docile and at peak performance along with the healthcare necessary to make sure i last to perfrom my marital duties
>takes me whenever and wherever she wants willing or not, just shoves my face right down to her clit and bends me over and fists/pegs me anytime and anywhere she wants, special mentions to wherever i go do housework
>always keeps an eye on me at all times with aforementioned tools because she gets lonely at work cant take it if im not by her side/not in her sight for a certain amount of time
>we both know she does all these things and i obediently consent to all these things is because this is the best and dearest way we show how we really really love each other

Attached: tomboy_abs_lick.jpg (1467x2015, 336.65K)

>nortuet
Excellent taste, user. Supremely original too.

>those hands
oregano

Attached: 6456345.jpg (225x225, 4.48K)

shut the frick up, faggot.

i dont dislike muscular women but femdom fags need execution

Attached: 1638113545739.gif (240x288, 1.6M)

I think there's an acceptable level of femdom, but some retards just take it too far with their fantasies.

Trying to prove your masculinity by becoming a fag....... sounds a lot like femboyfags saying that fucking a feminine man is the most masculine thing.

Your sister gave me better hugs.

Attached: sister.jpg (967x1200, 889.06K)